how about gifs? anyone?
Oh, what an interesting thread :)
Here's a Lee Jun Ki drawing that my friend has given me for a birthday couple years ago.

I made this a few years ago ^^ my most favorite painting of mine~ I replicated Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Starry Night. I used acrylic and impasto to provide texture like the original. (I totally love acrylic.) I didnt dilute it with water.

I have wide eyes here. (-_-'')

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/206125_623798357580_1335166271_n.jpg[/IMG]

Yoo Seung Ho as the Jade Emperor in [I]Arang and the Magistrate
I recently got totally into GIFart ^^

There's this sort of things I once did, it's called "Conceptual Photography". Well I didn't have good gear then.
It's called "Confessions of a Mobilohaulic"
I made some avatars!

and my favorite one
I also made some banners today :3

I wonder if someone can guess who this is:

XD
It's fast sketch since I'm trying to get familiar with his face and draw it better and more detail next time.
lexies wrote: I wonder if someone can guess who this is:

XD
It's fast sketch since I'm trying to get familiar with his face and draw it better and more detail next time.

woah amazing, good job
lexies wrote: I wonder if someone can guess who this is:

XD

WOW!
What's your medium?
shaz22 wrote: WOW!
What's your medium?

Thanks. XD

My medium is my Wacom Bamboo tablet and a graphic program.
Though I like to draw with pencils and watercolors too.

Here is one more (better I think) Joong Ki's portrait that I made last night:
lexies wrote: Thanks. XD

My medium is my Wacom Bamboo tablet and a graphic program.
Though I like to draw with pencils and watercolors too.

Here is one more (better I think) Joong Ki's portrait that I made last night:

It's getting better!
I guess the lower half of his face in this is more towards perfection. A little work on the eyes and nose will make it absolutely perfect.
shaz22 wrote: It's getting better!
I guess the lower half of his face in this is more towards perfection. A little work on the eyes and nose will make it absolutely perfect.

Thanks for the feedback.
I'm still getting familiar with his face. XD
Images aren't prefect reference as when you have a real person in front of you. Lighting and pose can change the shapes.
But once I familiarize myself with his facial shapes and expressions I would probably be able to draw him without referencing too much. XD
good stuff here. interesting how all the art skills are unique in their own way