Mart:

Hi, I have a question, I tried to check if it had already been asked but I don't seem to have found anything about it so here I am.

To get the "floral fan" badge in the first round, do I necessarily have to see 5 titles in the same block or are 3 titles required by the challenge enough?

The way I read it, you would have to complete all 5 prompts. Completing 3 prompts would complete the block but not get you the badge.

Mart:

Hi, I have a question, I tried to check if it had already been asked but I don't seem to have found anything about it so here I am.

To get the "floral fan" badge in the first round, do I necessarily have to see 5 titles in the same block or are 3 titles required by the challenge enough?

I would say its 5, since its written "within a block, all prompts". 

Can I use the same block for different Leap Flowers? I'm using Block 4 for the Leap Flower 'Floral Fan' which requires to watch all 5 prompts with titles of the same actor/actress etc. 

Can I come up with a prompt and add it to this block for the Leap Flower 'Leap Year'?

JulyMoon:

Can I use the same block for different Leap Flowers? I'm using Block 4 for the Leap Flower 'Floral Fan' which requires to watch all 5 prompts with titles of the same actor/actress etc. 

Can I come up with a prompt and add it to this block for the Leap Flower 'Leap Year'?

Additional question: In a drama I'm watching is a 'Spring Festival', it's referred to as such from the characters. There are multiple girls/woman on the streets wearing flower wreaths on their head. Does that count as Flower Festival? 

New question: I rewatched a drama already watched in 2024 and used for my challange. Can I give it to someone else and use it for the black rose prompt?

Shiro:
Yep, it works 

Hi Shiro, 

sorry for pinging you, but there are new questions in the thread for 2 weeks and no reply yet. Maybe you can help answer them? ^^

Mart:

New question: I rewatched a drama already watched in 2024 and used for my challange. Can I give it to someone else and use it for the black rose prompt?

Hi Mart, if you used the title for the challenge then the answer is no unfortunately. If you want to help someone the title you watch must not be used by yourself.

for the Floral Fan question, others already answered it but I’m just confirming. You need to watch all the prompts in a block to achieve the badge. Within a block, all prompts are completed with titles that share the same main lead actor, writer, or director.

JulyMoon:

Additional question: In a drama I'm watching is a 'Spring Festival', it's referred to as such from the characters. There are multiple girls/woman on the streets wearing flower wreaths on their head. Does that count as Flower Festival? 

Hi JulyMoon, if they indicate that there is a flower festival then you can use it for that prompt. You can add the reason in notes :)

Rien:

Hi JulyMoon, if they indicate that there is a flower festival then you can use it for that prompt. You can add the reason in notes :)

Thanks, Rien! Thank you for replying. <3 I already found a drama for the flower festival prompt, but I was asking in general so I add the drama to the list then. :) 

Can you maybe help with my previous question? 

I was wondering if I can use the same block for 2 Leap Flowers? I'm using Block 4 for the Leap Flower 'Floral Fan' so I'm fulfilling all 5 prompts in that block.

Can I use the same block also for the Leap Flower 'Leap Year' by adding a 6th prompt?

just wondering, did all of the past years challenges get deleted? i was going to look back on mine to find a new prompt for the leap year badge & it seems like they are gone???

chelsey:

just wondering, did all of the past years challenges get deleted? i was going to look back on mine to find a new prompt for the leap year badge & it seems like they are gone???

I just tried to look back at mine and I have the same issue. I’m not sure what happend, let’s hope it’s just a temporary problem. 

JulyMoon:

Thanks, Rien! Thank you for replying. <3 I already found a drama for the flower festival prompt, but I was asking in general so I add the drama to the list then. :) 

Can you maybe help with my previous question? 

I was wondering if I can use the same block for 2 Leap Flowers? I'm using Block 4 for the Leap Flower 'Floral Fan' so I'm fulfilling all 5 prompts in that block.

Can I use the same block also for the Leap Flower 'Leap Year' by adding a 6th prompt?

The answer is yes.

Rien:

The answer is yes.

Ah, that's great! Thank you! <3

chelsey:

The links should work again.