School 2017, you only have a few episodes left and it's good

secret garden. i remember watching it years ago and liking it.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal, it gets really good!

@ Kar, this is a tough call. I looked through your dropped and on-hold list and I don't know what to advise. I really liked Go Ho's Starry Night, but if it didn't keep you interested from the beginning, then the middle and end is going to annoy you. Same goes for Waikiki and Gentleman's Dignity. I think personally I'd watch Go Ho's Starry Night, but it's only because it made me laugh all the time. 

@Linus

Didn't you like Marry me or not? I found it very original...an appealing FL. knowing why she behaves like she do, you can forgive everything. . I can not remember the moment it happens,

Shopping King Louie: ML is the sweetest character in Damaland ... at first he seems to be quite silly, but then he himself becomes a very affectionate man, an unforgettable performance. 

@ tita_cba I got turned off by the sexual assault in Marry me or Not. Completely lost interest in the show after that. I keep hearing about Shopping King Louie and I think I actually really might give it a second chance after so many people keep talking about it. I found the male lead very puppy -like in the first episodes, but if you say that he changes later on, then the main turn-off would disappear.

I personally would recommend giving Pinocchio a second chance. I noticed you dropped it early on and I completely agree that the first 3-4 episodes were a total mess. I tried to watch it 3 times and when I finally finished the 4th episode, I was hooked. It became one of my favorite dramas of all times! The vibe is totally different later on. I don't know why they put such bad introductory episodes in tbh Oo

@Linus, you finish Introverted boss, this is not the best of dramas, but it's a shame to  dropped it after getting so far.  Shopping King Louie ,  is a cute comedy too!  you can have a good time watching this!

@ Kar

Hello Monster-- You could consider giving it a second chance. It gets reallyy good as the story progresses.

@staccie 

Oh My Venus! Give it a second chance. It acting is really great and it gets you in the feels. It starts out a little slow but it gets better. There's so much feels and growth and the couples are really adorable, but there's not only cute romance but amazing bromance too! Fav TRIO ever! ^^ 

staccie :

@ Kar

Hello Monster-- You could consider giving it a second chance. It gets reallyy good as the story progresses.

Oh My Venus! Give it a second chance. It acting is really great and it gets you in the feels. It starts out a little slow but it gets better. There's so much feels and growth and the couples are really adorable, but there's not only cute romance but amazing bromance too! Fav TRIO ever! ^^

Alice in Wonder City,  this is a very passionate and unusual drama.  Yan Aaron comes out gorgeous!

Wow, this is the discussion I didn’t know I was looking for. I had a lot of dropped and on-hold dramas, so really appreciate if you can recommend anything that is worth my time to watch again and kindly indicate why? 

@Kar: I echo the others’ recommendations on Hello Monster and Go Ho’s Starry Night, they’re among my favorites. 

Strongest Deliveryman! I'm sort of always hyping this drama because I really enjoyed it. The main characters are really refreshing, the female lead is tough and cold (at first) and the male lead is good and kind, to the point that he has loyal friends everywhere he's been. The story is, in a way, about the value of living as a good person. It's a very cute drama with a lot of great characters.

I also love Age of Youth to the point that I think everyone should watch it. It's extremely good. I honestly can't put into words how great it is, so just trust me on this one and keep watching.

Jealousy Incarnate, Reply 1997, and My Mr. Mermaid are also favorites, as is Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. I've rewatched all of these at least once.

If you can enjoy an old drama, I recommend watching "What's Up Fox?" this is funny and tender!

Secret Garden, I had trouble seeing the good side of this drama at first, but then it was better.

I'm sorry you did not like Reply 1994, but it's a shame to leave it so close to the end. I love all the Reply!!!

hello monster

i also didn't like the beginning of it, but it gets more interesting