@tita_cba you seem to drop dramas quite quickly^^ there are a few that I would recommend to pick up again but the two that bothered me the most are: jealously reincarnate and you who came from the star :)

@minarii you are right, I am not really into medical dramas and I guess I wasn't in in the right mood for sth like mad dog when I've watched it since I usually like that kind of dramas.

@Eriinnye wow you have the longest dropped list i've ever seen hahha jk

i recomend you to finish Love in the Moonlight, it's such a cute drama

I have dropped many drama so far some of them give 2nd chance... like Bride of water, i dirpped any watched again.... but one of the drama i try to watch still i can't bear to watch.. like Bachelor's Vegetable shop.... 1st time watched then dropped... when again try to watch.. total 5 episode ... I can't take it ... so many drama I get 2nd chances but still dropped it

@AnuRemi, you must say of the other person, and not of yourself!

Who Are You: School 2015 It is not the best of dramas, but it has better suspense than I expected in a school drama!

@tita_chaba 

Chicago Typewriter, it is one of the best dramas that i've ever seen. The concept may feel weird in the beginning and Yoo Ah In's hair is ugly in the modern era, but the show is such a masterpiece. I suggest that you watch atleast 2 more episodes so that all of the main characters will be presented. 

@kar I looked through your dropped list and didn't find any that I thought were worth taking up again, don't want to say anything just for the sake of saying something. U did a good choice by dropping them!

@love

Agree! Thanks anyway! I totally support your opinion of Chicago Typewriter!

Strongest Deliveryman I recommend you give an opportunity because the main character is adorable! And is his first leading role after his ghost writer character. He is a very sweet boy, I adore him! and the truth is that the drama is also adorable!

@Laura

• DOTS, you dropped it too early although I know it's not everyone's taste
  • Miss Hammurabi, it's one of the best dramas in 2018 and I feel like too many people are sleeping on it idk why
  • Introverted Boss gets better with the time (:

Reply 1988 is one of my faves.  I'm surprised you gave up on it after one episode.

The village: Achiara's secret is on your on-hold list. I quite enjoyed it all along  towards the end when I was on a mystery drama mood 

staccie:

The village: Achiara's secret is on your on-hold list. I quite enjoyed it all along  towards the end when I was on a mystery drama mood 

I honestly didn't hate what I watched of it,  just wasn't feeling it at the time.  I appreciate your nudge.   I'm going to continue this one.  Thank you!!

Sorry to break up the flo, continue on with staccie!!

Hmmsy:

Reply 1988 is one of my faves.  I'm surprised you gave up on it after one episode.

i guess i'm just not into these type of dramas, idk... but i'm thinking of giving it a 2nd chance because a lot of ppl are liking it 

so for you... you dropped missing nine, good decision lol

romantic doctor, teacher kim and school 2013 are in your on-hold list and i loved them both 

@minarii

I've enjoyed Love in the Moonlight, it has an interesting plot. Please Come Back Mister was hilarious...especially the women/gangster.

Jealousy Incarnate

Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me