Prison Playbook!

It gets so much better after a couple episodes (when the characters are introduced).

Honestly, I loved sooo many of the shows you dropped or put on hold...., but if you didn't enjoy them from the beginning, I doubt you will like them later. Maybe try to at least finish Love in the Moonlight? It is one of the cutest shows I know, and it doesn't end tragically. 

hm, i was going to say 'beautiful gong shim' but i kind of understand why you dropped it on ep. 11. maybe you should try 'introverted boss'? since you have three episodes left. i don't really remember the end tho, i only remember that the middle part was the best part of this drama. alsoo shopping king louie is one of my favourite dramas, it is really sweet and funny, but if you are not into this kind of dramas i doubt you'll like it.

You should give an opportunity to Reply 1988 and Prison Playbook! These dramas are too good!

@Kar you're so right. Those both dramas are pure gold :) also we seem to have a quite similar taste when it comes to dramas.

Looking at you're dropped list, I would recommend to pick up Hello Monster or Mask again since I've enjoyed them.

Also on your on hold list: drop trot lovers - it's not worth your time^^

romantic doctor, teacher kim, i guess you are not into medical dramas and thats why you dropped it? its a masterpiece imo

also mad dog ^^

Reply 1988, it's very good and quite touching.

I would also say Cinderella and the Four Knights. It's cliche but it's cute.

I would have to say Goblin. Although it didn't fit everyones style of drama I feel that it's a drama that grows onto you if you give it a couple of episodes. Really picks up after episode 6-7 in my opinion! It's perfect for when you're feeling sad :/

For two episodes you should finish watching Age of youth!

I find your dropped list kind of fair but I would say you should give Missing 9 a second chance

Another miss Oh and Just between lovers do not deserve to be on dropped!

i think you should give a chance to another miss oh and just between lovers 

Lovely Horribly it's a good drama and gets better in each episode, you should give it a chance

minarii:

i think you should give a chance to another miss oh and just between lovers 

we comment the same! hahaha 

@Kar

Secret is good but strong story...I liked it.

Rooftop Prince, on the contrary, is light and funny...

*I want to thank @Mars who recommended me to take back School 2017, it has a very interesting ML, and I ended up liking it.