id say give cinderella with 4 knights a chance, if u like love triangle and stuff like that its really good. but it depends on the type of gener u like. it gets relly good as it moves forward, especially when the main leads chem start to begin. and the OST is good too..

k2 is another one i liked, if u dropped it because of the weak FL i can understand, but chang ji wook , omg that man is worth watching and the story line was quite good too.... starting is a bit dull but it gets interesting....

@Bhavikapatla: Nothing I'd give a chance in your 'DL' . You're good to go. :)

Another Miss Oh, Goblin, Hwarang and W should be given second chance. Btw, your list is full of my favorite dramas, but I want to mention only the ones I admire thinking that our tastes are quite different given your dropped list. 

Devilish Joy. I love the main leads' chemistry/romance <3

haha you haven't dropped anything so its kind of hard

I think you could give a second chance to Circle If sometime you are in the mood for this kind of drama

Kill Me, Heal Me and Oh My Venus

staccie:

I think you could give a second chance to Circle If sometime you are in the mood for this kind of drama

Agreed! I wanted to watch it but didn't know which episode I ended on so I put it in dropped instead :( 

@xiao I know it's not for everyone but I really liked Kill Me Heal Me (not bc of the story just because of the funny characters that comes out later in the series) But in general I didn't see anything that you needed to watch.

@aaastrike I didn't find anything in your dropped list that was worth mentioning, but I feel that you should continue watching Temperature Of Love based on your On Hold list!

Boku no Ita Jikan  and Life, really good dramas, you should give them another chance!

Honeslty your dropped list is pretty fair. I really enjoyed Cheese in the Trap, but I think thats partly because i was watching it with a friend. To be honest the main lead was always kinda creepy and gave off weird vibes so I cant even blame u for dropping it. If i didnt have my friend to complain with and oogle the second lead with, i might have dropped it too.

maybe school 2015, it's one of my favourite dramas, although I also didn't like the first episode

Prison Playbook it starts off slow but is very good drama you won't regret watching it.

and Please come back, mister I liked it because it was hilarious, heart warming and characters were interesting. you should give this another try

I don't see any dramas in your dropped list XD