@momoi Revolutionary Love! even if it's just for the OST.. and it has great character development!

Ugly alert! great drama!

from your dropped list, i would recommend you give Familiar Wife and Hello Monster another try.  Both ended up being really good!!

I think you should go on watching Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. 

The story changes a few times and it can be a factor for you to like it. Characters who seem to be very important changes according to the period also.  One episode a certain character changes the trajectory, the other episode a different one does that.

Cruel City
The story is amazing and Jung Kyung Ho is amazing on his role here.  The supporting characters are also really good.

Life  and The Third Charm,  good dramas with better performances!

Faith,Goong,and Secret are really great dramas.....

Descendants of the Sun,  the K2, W:Two Worlds, Love in the Moonlight, Uncontrollably Fond, Shopping Kind Louie and Cindrella and the Four Knights are the dramas I enjoyed. 

it's okay that's love it's amazing, you should try with it again

Last Cinderella- I found it to be a fun and easy watch.

I really enjoyed Old Boy, the twists are amazing 

i'd say life, because i really really love it, but i guess you dropped it bc you are not into hospital politics? 

introverted boss gets better with the time, even the female lead changes a bit

you dropped oh my venus on ep 12, i think understand why but you have 4 eps more and the ending was satisfying so yes XD

High-end Crush was really cute and adorable.

I liked Lovely Horribly, but I feel like people don't like that kind of drama.

Although I can't recommend it strongly, I could not find better drama on your list since it is a bit short. You can give Doctor Stranger a second chance. Second female lead's interest to Lee Jong Suk was good part of the drama. I also liked medical parts. 

Six Flying Dragons , great drama! with great performances! it should not be in dropped.