My Secret Romance- It was my first drama so I guess I'm biased towards it but I say give it a chance for something light and cute.

Save Me- you have it on your hold list but I say watch it. Its dark (if you like that kinda thing, I do) and for me I found it full of tension. Plus the acting from Seo Ye Ji and Woo Do Hwan are A1.

Just Between Lovers and Kill me Heal me

@ nane limon

Coffee  Prince

Legend of the Blue Sea

Faith

Chicago Typewriter 

Jealousy Incarnate 

Ho Goo's Love

@Bongsookie Actually from your list I saw  suspicious partner  and noticed it was on hold. I was think about watching it, is it any good? 

@mijumaru 

Angry Mom!  For three episodes you can not give up.

Why did you on-hold Mukashi no Otoko? it is bad?

The K2 - not that the storyline is amazing or anything but Ji Changwook UwU

@pujipuji

Coffee Prince is really a fun  Drama you should definitively retry it. It's not as corny as it seems. =)

I recommend giving a second chance What's Wrong With Secretary Kim  and I'm not a robot! funny dramas!

Age of Youth, Twenty Again, and You're All Surrounded

(I will never continue Goblin or Reply 1994)

I can’t really say much about your dropped list as I basically agree with you on them (except for reply 1994 lol) 

but maybe if you’re feeling bored and want something watchable and light, you should definitely give jugglers a second chance. 

Hm, maybe finish What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? It's definitely not one of my favorites and probably wouldn't have finished it if it wasn't for my friend, but it has a cute and satisfactory ending. Edit: I just noticed I Hear Your Voice on your list as well. Definitely that one over WWWSK.

Anyway, ignore my on-hold list. Just look at my currently watching. I'm absolutely horrible at finishing dramas, so if it's still in my watching and the drama is completed, then it's most likely on hold (and possibly dropped).

Kar:

@mijumaru 

Angry Mom!  For three episodes you can not give up.

Why did you on-hold Mukashi no Otoko? it is bad?

@Kar

Sorry for the late reply

It's not a bad drama for me at least  but it's definitely not for everyone. I guess I put it on hold because I didn't want to watch those hotscenes LOL. Thanks for reminding, I will finish it now.

if you don't like "married man meets his ex" or 'love triangle' stuff you probably won't like this.

@Aky

Strong woman Do bong soon (enjoyable funny drama)