@Kar

The Good wife if you like steamy scenes a boss woman and a good legal drama

Cruel City if you like action suspense and crime (not too much romance but just enough to be satisfying)

Misty if you want all of that in one show  

Fr all 3 of these shows are fantastic and the main actors all did so well

@Lydia,

• While You Were Sleeping | It's a very balanced show with enough action, comedy, romance and a wonderful cinematography to keep you entertained.
  • Black | I saw you dropped it, but this show gets better and better as it progresses. The story is very memorable.

@3GGG 

Age of Youth is a classic I believe everyone should attempt at least once, It revolves around 5 women sharing an apartment and it does a really nice job of giving them all fulfilling storylines while at the same time showing how they grow together, i loooved it!

Chicago Typewriter was SUCH  a rush it had action romance sadness comedy friendship... I just really loved that show and Yoo Ahin is in my opinion one of the best actors out there and it's my favorite role of his I was blooown away 

D-Day

Ho Goo's Love

@ starlight314502, you have a couple of really good ones on your PTW list! I think I would start with Another Miss Oh and Because This is my First Life. Then, I would reach for The Master's Sun and Just Between Lovers. 

Orange Days, I love this drama so much! I would recommend for when you want a more realistic and sweet drama. It's really good despite being a little old.

I will mess with your Japanese studies a little and suggest you watch My Mister and Just Between Lovers :D

orange days and bad guys :D

Meteor Garden and Guardian... Both are a lot of fun

Another miss Oh!  Great drama!  Good couple!  Watch it!

While You Were Sleeping

Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko