there were are few popular ones on there that i didnt list becuz u know u should just watch them

Here are ones that may not be as obvious:

cruel city - dark melodrama, excellent story, mystery w/some romance
last winter we parted -  well-done mystery
marriage not dating -  good funny drama - cute and romantic
middle school girl A -  quirky, intriguing
my first first love -  cute romance. well done, S2 starts today.   the two ML's make this a no-brainer.  
the dude in me -  this is funny and jin young is in it which makes it even more interesting to watch some of the scenes...
tunnel - very good murder mystery with some time travel involved.  excellent acting.  has "signal" feels.

@JoanneSmith 

Live, very good life drama!

My Beautiful Bride, good romance and good action drama!

Ho Goo's Love, good romantic comedy with social themes.

The Snow Queen, very good melodrama! 

Prison Playbook

It's okay that's love 

Stranger 

Burning. 

Amazing movie. I would say one of my all time favorite k-movies. 

Pinocchio

Thumping Spike

Hello Again! 

Main lead is such a great eye candy lol and pretty catching OST. Also liked how persistent ML was to be part of the FL's life.

Doctor John - it got a great start for this genre.

Go Go Squid - sweet romance drama,. If you love Love O2O or something sweet and simple romance, this got a really great storyline for that.

Her private life - if you like What's wrong with secretary Kim, this would be your another favourite.

Moon Embracing the Sun - this is a legend that time when it was aired, a fiction historical drama with Kim Soohyun. Quite a melo tho.

The Beauty Inside - If you like romcom genre, this is a must watch drama. You won't be disappointed.

moment at eighteen (i personally think it’s really interesting!!!!)

Melting Me Softly - I'm waiting for this one as well !

Children of Nobody, Life, Live, Mother, Signal,... really very good dramas!

"Osozaki no Himawari" is one of my fave, I strongly recommend it !

Sudosaure:

"Osozaki no Himawari" is one of my fave, I strongly recommend it !

@Sudosaure first of all bruh you got like 415 things to PTW omg hahaha i had to skim through every single one :v ok so here are my recommendations:-

Dramas:

1. A beautiful mind -

I personally loved this drama. Like a sociopathic doctor who doesn't feel anything slowly falls in love with this police officer♡ count me in ;) lol definitely watch it . I recommend it 8/10

2.Black-

Black is definitely one of the best kdramas i have watched like honestly its in my top 5 list for sure. I think you will love it. the storyline is sooo good like you wont be bored. I swear you'll fall in love with the leads like a grim riper falling in love :3 shut up and take my money >:( but yeah higly recommended 10/10 plus the suspense keeps you one edge :) the ending is kinda iffy tho i loved the series so much but the ending was WACK such a pity :(((

3.Kill me, Heal me

wait you're telling me you haven't watched the classic :/ no im not having it. you better watch it right now or im calling the kdrama police >:/             enough said go watch it :D its a lovely drama to watch but the SLS hit me hard bro like the funny thing is the 2nd lead is his other personality lol but i shipped the wrong one so i was kinda sad but definitely watch it when you can .  8/10

4. You drive me crazy-

this drama is a really cute fluffy kinda drama if you know what i mean.  its only like a couple of episodes and the storyline is pretty good. kinda cliché but i like clichés :) i mean don't we all.  after watching the drama i felt really happy idk ehy such a feel good drama.  actually watch this drama first because its only takes a few hours to watch and make your heart go DU-DU-DU-DU LOL 10/10

finally,  the movies :

1.The beauty inside                                                                   okay now this movie is kinda of a movie where its has a profound kinda, like deep meaning kinda movie but you can just watch it without having to think deep and stuff. its a really good movie about love and stuffs like you love a guy who changes literally every day so its about commitment and what would you actually do like its not normal to date someone without like knowing who he really is and especially when he doesn't have a frickin body like jesus who even came up with the idead like lets make the main lead change his appearance everyday lol not saying its a bad movie. the movie is really good recommend it 10/10  the concept itself is ... unique but yeah go  watch it.

2. The  forgotten 

okay whatever you are doing now..just stop. Stop and go watch this movie RIGHT NOW. like RIGHT NOW.  im not gonna say anything besides this movie is frickin awesome.  just stop and go watch it i promise after watching you'll be mind blown. Like i watched it with my cousins for movie night and we were not expecting that the movie is a masterpiece like bruhhhhhhh just go watch it  reccomed it 100/10

( also i just wanna say that its all my opinion if you end up not liking it as much as i did then too bad :( lol jk but yeah keep that in mind )