That Man Oh Soo. 

Ugly Duckling: Perfect Match

Ex-girlfriend Club: unsatisfying endingg like really unsatisfying. The ending just came out of nowhere that's how unsatisfying it is I only watched it for Ji Hyo

@Poonyooo, 

What's Wrong with secretary Kim | unless you like fluffy romance with no actual plot served with an extra dose of cheesy, I'd skipped this one. 

Sooo, I don't know if others would agree with me :D, but looking at the way you rated your other dramas, I would assume the following wouldn't be something you will really enjoy:

High End Crush

Gentleman's Dignity

Across the Ocean to see you

One More Happy Ending 

You're Beautiful

You may or may not like I am not a Robot

I am basing my judgment on the fact that you rated a lot of shows that are similar in tone/have somewhat similar plot lines as 7.0 and below. Personally, I liked all the shows I am not recommending, but I seem to enjoy a hefty dose of cheesy in between more serious shows, and you don't seem to always like that :D

You don't have a big plan-to-watch list, and many I enjoyed of your list. xD

I tried watching Circle however, but dropped it after the first episode. Many loved this drama, so I'm sure I'm in the minority but I just don't like certain sci-fi. I couldn't recommend you to drop another one because I liked them/didn't watch them in the first place :)

clear

Your list has shows I have on my ptw as well and the rest are unknown to me but as I go through your list I'm sure I'll be adding a lot more.

Queen for 7 days

it's alright

but meh overall

Bloody Romance is super overrated and has nothing to offer except good cinematography 

Imaginary Cat - I did not enjoy the drama at all. It's poorly written with almost no character development

49 Days- I did not find any joy to continue and I put it on a hold for a long while

• A Korean Odyssey - it's fine but the ending leaves a lot to be desired
  • Because It's The First Time - severe second lead syndrome
  • I Need Romance 3 - super boring
  • Introverted Boss - also boring
  • Refresh Man - racist
  • The Great Seducer - starts out great and then gets awful

High Society

The Bride of Habaek

You Who Came From The Stars