Amanda Blacksmith:

Why duel is bad i have it on my list? o,O 

hhmmm... i thought this is about recommending dramas to watch so what i've mentioned including Duel are my all time fav. i will edit my reply to @ShotaSidePart

Beeshooo:

hhmmm... i thought this is about recommending dramas to watch so what i've mentioned including Duel are my all time fav. i will edit my reply to @ShotaSidePart

Ufff what a relief :D 

@Pyapi

your list has things Ive seen and enjoyed or things I want to watch as well so... lol yea

3 Days .. I got bored and dropped it.

Unless you really love dark action dramas, I would recommend you to skip Cruel City.

There were things I liked about it, and I ended up rating it 7.5, but I could never fully get into it + the ending made me feel like I wasted time.

Most of the dramas on your plan to watch I haven't heard of or seen before, so within the ones I do know, I hesitate to recommend Oh my Venus. I'd say it's a forgettable series, with nothing really to make it stand out save for the especial effect makeup they used on the main actress to make he look fat (though the body thing look quite fake). Other than that it was an OK series overall. 

If you are looking for something light and funny, this would fit the bill though.  

@3GGG Save yourself some brain cells, & run far away from About Time. Nothing makes sense in the show, & for it being musically inclined, Choi Michaela's singing sucks (It's average, nothing to write home about) 

Everything I've seen on your PTW list is pretty good, but I wasn't really a huge fan of Eulachacha Waikiki. I wanted to like it but the only characters I ended up invested in didn't get any kind of definitive ending/closure. You might like it, a lot of people seem to, but it wasn't all that for me.

Xin Xiao Shi Yi Lang. It has some funny parts in it but the story plot is all over the place and the main actress (Gan Ting Ting that plays Bijun) is just horrible. 

Like Father, Like Son

Other movies from Hirokazu Koreeda are way better

I would recommend you to avoid Moorim School and Yong Pal

For Moorim School, it started off pretty fun but later became so messy, not to mention how the acting was not good. I dropped it at episode 11 because I just couldn't go on. :D

Yong Pal's first episodes were great, but later on I just remember not really understanding what is going on or what they are trying to do with the drama, and I HATED the ending.

Ok so, there were some dramas and movies that I didn't really like in your list but I tried to keep this short so I only chose 3 (sorry that it's still pretty long). The Happy Loner, Nine: Nine Times Time Travel and Emergency Couple

The Happy Loner - I liked the main guy, he's cute, but it was not enough, I got really pissed off at the main girl and at some situations that happened so I really wish I didn't watch this.

Emergency Couple - I dropped at episode 2, I just couldn't make myself watch more. This drama was infuriating. The main couple is so damn childish, always fighting, and there's a lot of scenes with humiliation/second hand embarrassment and that's just not my thing.

Nine: Nine Times Time Travel - I MADE myself watch this drama.. it took months but I did it and let me tell you, it was not worth it. I LOVE stuff with time travel and alternate realities but this was was just so freaking boring and the acting..ugh

Refresh Man - just no. There is actual blackface played like it's cute in this. If that weren't enough, before that part, huge parts of the drama were boring.

Flower Boy Ramen Shop - I really tried to like this but ultimately it just was the worst of the "Flower Boy" shows. I was not a fan of her being his teacher, that's the kind of thing that really turns me away from a drama. But also there were a number of plot things in the drama that were just a let down.

Eulachacha Waikiki - it was fine. But it wasn't all that. Some people really loved it, you might be one of those but it really wasn't much for me. Tbh it's possible that I'm just bitter that the pairing I was most interested in wound up ambiguous. But even before that it was a little more boring than I like.