We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

The King's Woman, unless you're there for the actors it's not really worth it imo.

I'm a Pet At Dali Temple 

It had so much potential but just couldn't keep up with the promising first couple of episodes. The story hasn't enough depth and after finishing I can only say it's nice (main leads have a cute relationship) but not outstanding and not something I will rewatch anytime soon. 

@Yin-Taiyo,

• Falling for Innocence | This one was boring and cliché for me.
  • Oh My Venus | This one started quirky but there wasn't enough story, so they stretched it and, as a result, it kind of dragged.

Longing Heart - The OST is pretty good, and there are some pretty funny moments, but the 16 episodes are too much and it gets very tiring. I probably took like 5 months to finish this drama because it seemed like it never ended. Only a good watch after a painful drama and you want something stupid and just okay to get your mind off of it. Would not recommend though.

Last Cinderella - So boring. The ML is good looking at that's like all this really had going for it.

Shut Up Flower Boy Band - I really like a lot of the cast but the story and characters were a mess

W - I don't know why but I just couldn't get into it, I normally love Lee Jong Suk's romances but this one just didn't do it

The Bride of Habaek

Ugly Duckling: Perfect Match - just don't. the characters are immature and their relationship just reinforces that. the story itself was honestly kind of gross

Jao Sao Jum Yorm - After 3 episodes I could already guess everything that would happen and I was very bored

Miss Hammurabi - this one really depends on what you're looking for. I gave it an 8 because it is good but if you're looking for romance, there's only a tiny bit of that and I wouldn't recommend this one. The episodes can feel a little heavy and emotional because it deals with a lot of different legal things, and it's the kind of drama I found myself having to take breaks from because I was so angry at the injustice that was portrayed.

A Poem a Day; Bleak, boring plot with not that good characters just meh. 

Devilish Joy; It's cliche and makes you cringe at least 10 times during each episode

doctor stranger, item

Orange Days, despite how famous it is, I found it very boring. I have dropped it.

Kar:

Orange Days, despite how famous it is, I found it very boring. I have dropped it.

O_O WTH?!! Orange Days is sooo good!!

Burning- as badly as I wanted to enjoy it cause it stars 2 favs, it was horrible, straight up waste of time horrible. Like you're better off taking a 2 hr nap than to watch it.

ShotaSidePart:

O_O WTH?!! Orange Days is sooo good!!

Burning- as badly as I wanted to enjoy it cause it stars 2 favs, it was horrible, straight up waste of time horrible. Like you're better off taking a 2 hr nap than to watch it.

I stopped in episode 6.  keep watching? I did not sympathize with the characters.

The Secret Life of My Secretary, I just dropped it! Too cliche.

Jugglers - boring

Thumping Spike 2 - it's cute but kind of a let down after the original Thumping Spike

Goong - parts were cute but a lot of it was cringey and hard to get through, I ended up dropping it

Im going to say Fantastic just becuse I did not hear good things about (not really much that i have seen on your list sorry)