Re:Mind

For me it was a completely waste of time. It had a lot of potential but it wasn't well used. The characters were not great and there were too many fillers. Not mentioning the acting. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time watching it.

Not watch Autumn's Concerto

mecchaumai:
Orange - I don't get the hype around this, I had to drop it, it was that bad. Again, bad acting & ridiculous characters

Thank you for saving me from watching it!! The anime is one of my all time favorite so I was scared of watching the live action and be just bad, but I was also kind of intrigued. I will stick with the anime then haha

As for the "don't watch", you don't have any dramas that I've watched and didn't like on your list. I would just say maybe "Kakegurui" as I told on the other forum topic. But again, that was my impression as someone that already knew the story so I couldn't get into it just for the "acting" or "cinematography" or any other element.

mecchaumai:

That's not on my list but yeah I agree with you there, it's not good.

OT: I notice you have Bokura no Yuuki SP on your PTW, definitely watch the drama version first Bokura no Yuuki, it will make a lot more sense (not on your completed/PTW)

As for the 'don't watch' 

Kimi wa Petto is terrible, cringeworthy acting and just bad.

I'm sorry, I wrote for the person above you.

Thanks for your recomendation! 

You should not watch Kenja no Ai, I've seen 2 episodes, and it's very bad!

@Kar

Missing You | The first half (with the child actors) is amazing. Unfortunately, the second half is really, really bad. If anything, I'd say watch the first half (since it's really that good) and don't bother with the second half.

my princess (i watched it ages ago, but i remember finding it veeeeery boring...)

w (it had all the elements to be an awesome show, but really failed to live up its potential...)

The Great Seducer - It started out really great, got progressively worse, and ended on a very blah note. I only stuck it out because Moon Ga Young and Kim Min Jae are great

Wolf Girl and Black Prince - it looked like more of an amateur job rather than a professional one (and i've seen better amateur movies). The camera work was terrible, you could see everything but what was happening or who was talking. Plus, there was no chemistry between the two characters. And the story isn't anything that can't be missed either. It's you typical naive fl and asshole ml

The Land of Rain Trees - it's a really meh movie. So forgettable.

1 Litre no Namida - really boring, I cried in one scene only almost at the end but the rest was really boring. It's sad because it's a real story, but the way they executed it didn't work to make you cry, I think. Most of the time the drama is just meh.

Oh my geumbi: starts out really good with a beautiful, heartwarming story and great characters but then starts getting into a series of unfortunate events that just seems so forced and too contrived, don't get me wrong, it is quite sad and I definietly teared up mire than once, but it's more like FORCED sadness than anything. If you're up for smth like that then go for it.

Something in the rain:  again starts out great, cute and fluffy but then gets aggrevating and too, too, TOO boring.

Doctors - had a lot of great potential but the plot got really draggy and they stopped developing the main female lead

About Time - it gets boring fast

Boss & Me - there is barely a plot and it's incredibly dull

2 Moons The Series- stiff/ awkward acting

Andante- no real pot

Goblin- if you literally want to waste time watching nothing but flashbacks go ahead/ the bromance was A1 though

The Bride of Habaek- ranks high in my list of absolute worst dramas I've seen so far