OldAnimeLady:

looks like it 1 episode on a tv channel

I'm sorry, is that an affirmation?

Tae :

I'm sorry, is that an affirmation?

yes it is an affirmation

OldAnimeLady:

No where does it say how much of it has to be filmed abroad. just that some of it has to be.  If you want to set harder restraints on yourself you can

----

Katsume:

does drama/movie set in another country include dramas that were only set in another country for one or a few episodes?  (like does it include dramas like devilish joy, jealousy incarnate, or are you human too?)

OldAnimeLady:

It has to be MOST of the drama or movie.  More time Outside the country than in.  100-75 percent outside the country.

----

That's what I was basing it off (page 4 of this thread). 

I'm just going to go with the golden rule of MDL challenges: relax and have fun and don't overstress/overthink it since it's a way to explore! :)

ElBee:

----

----

That's what I was basing it off (page 4 of this thread). 

I'm just going to go with the golden rule of MDL challenges: relax and have fun and don't overstress/overthink it since it's a way to explore! :)

Lol thanks for keeping me honest I will remember this next time some one asks.  Look at how many pages and its just a week into February.  Thank you.

Hi ! I just found out this challenge and I want to try it.
Can I begin now even if it's pretty late ? And if it's possible can I add the dramas/movies that I watched from January ? Or should I add only things that I watch to the date I begin ? Because I don't know if it's cheating or not....

Any thing you watched from January 1st qualifies.  You can start at any time hope you have fun!

OldAnimeLady:

Any thing you watched from January 1st qualifies.  You can start at any time hope you have fun!

Thanks for the answer ! I surely will :) And thanks for the challenge as well !!

Sorry, I've got another question...
I don't get how you can do this :

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. 

- How can I find the user above/below me ?
    Sorry to bother again :(
 -Ji:

Sorry, I've got another question...
I don't get how you can do this :

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. 

- How can I find the user above/below me ?
    Sorry to bother again :(

On the same page you sheet appears on , the sheet above yours or below yours

Is  it necessary for us to start the challenge from january? Can't we start it in the middle of the year ?

Czarina_R:

Is  it necessary for us to start the challenge from january? Can't we start it in the middle of the year ?

You can start at any time in 2020 until the cut off date, everything that you watch in 2020 qualifies as long as it was started on or after Jan 1st 2020

OldAnimeLady:

You can start at any time in 2020 until the cut off date, everything that you watch in 2020 qualifies as long as it was started on or after Jan 1st 2020

Thanks dear and sorry to bother again but can i change the difficulty lvl later too?

Czarina_R:

Thanks dear and sorry to bother again but can i change the difficulty lvl later too?

You can change the difficulty at any time before turn in