I would prefer Korean of Chinese  if that's possible 

RanaKaloti:

I would prefer Korean of Chinese  if that's possible 

Then scroll through the other participants forms..sign up sheets or search for the tag web drama..they are usually short

RanaKaloti:

I would prefer Korean of Chinese  if that's possible 

try the sign up forms cause there are so many web series out there. for example playlist global 

-Ji:

Sorry I've got another question... I don't know if it ever been answered...  
Can we use mini series for categories, or it's only drama or movie ? I'm thinking about Persona (https://mydramalist.com/33704-persona)  with for example the category "Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000." 

yes you can

I have a question,  I'm thinking about doing this and I wanted to know if I have to use dramas after my start date or can I count the dramas that I've watched  in 2020?

You can use everything that you've seen since January 1,2020 :) But not before.
If you have begin something in 2019 and still watching it, you have te re-watch episodes that you've seen in 2019 to make it count for the challenge.

thank you so much! I did kinda think that I would have to do that for anything I started in 2019 but it's nice to know for sure!

scarletbunny89:

thank you so much! I did kinda think that I would have to do that for anything I started in 2019 but it's nice to know for sure!

You're welcome :) I'm pretty sure because some people have asked the question before ^^
Have fun with this challenge tho !

-Ji:

You can use everything that you've seen since January 1,2020 :) But not before.
If you have begin something in 2019 and still watching it, you have te re-watch episodes that you've seen in 2019 to make it count for the challenge. 

Thank you -ji somehow I missed this one :)

OldAnimeLady:

Thank you -ji somehow I missed this one :)

No problem, my pleasure to help :)

What length counts as short drama and what as normal series? I know like 15 minute episodes are a short drama but what if it's 23 minutes per episode and there are only 5 episodes? Does it count as a short drama or as a normal drama...or none of both?

Thats a normal drama because if you add the cms its 30 minutes

Okay thanks

Does a Taiwanese short drama (1 episode is 12 minutes and there is 10 episodes in total) count for the category ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. Or do only full fledged dramas count?