yes it counts , but I would use this for the short version if you havent already done that one

Old_Anime_Lady:

yes it counts , but I would use this for the short version if you havent already done that one

I already filled that one, but thank you so much for the quick response :)

Would Kim Da Mi from The Witch count as actress with less than 5 credits to her name? Two of the movies she's casted in have not aired.

li zhi:

Would Kim Da Mi from The Witch count as actress with less than 5 credits to her name? Two of the movies she's casted in have not aired.

no its five non tv show credits.  its a challenge to watch new talent in the industry.  She is still credited for  those movies not yet released.

Hello! I just came across this challenge and I know it's a bit late in the year to start it, but I was wondering if it's possible to still join it? I've been watching dramas regularly this year, so I wonder if in case I can still join it, is it valid to add shows I've watched before starting the challenge but after January 1, 2020? I know someone else asked this last month but I would just like to know if it's still possible... Thank you! 

nimwoo:

Hello! I just came across this challenge and I know it's a bit late in the year to start it, but I was wondering if it's possible to still join it? I've been watching dramas regularly this year, so I wonder if in case I can still join it, is it valid to add shows I've watched before starting the challenge but after January 1, 2020? I know someone else asked this last month but I would just like to know if it's still possible... Thank you! 

YES you can absolutely join it! I didn't discover the 2019 one until October and still finished it. :) Anything you watched all of in 2020 counts (for multi-year shows they said a full year equals a season in case you're into variety shows)-you CAN rewatch things, be it an episode or two of something that started right at the end of last year or a movie you really liked or wanted to revisit etc)...

ElBee:

YES you can absolutely join it! I didn't discover the 2019 one until October and still finished it. :) Anything you watched all of in 2020 counts (for multi-year shows they said a full year equals a season in case you're into variety shows)-you CAN rewatch things, be it an episode or two of something that started right at the end of last year or a movie you really liked or wanted to revisit etc)... 

Thank you so much for your reply! I just finished my sign up form and I'm excited to finish this challenge :)

Hey, I have a question for :

Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character.

what counts as an non-human character? I have dramas that I'm not sure if they fit inside that category:

Blood   The ML is an "Vampire" , but the show explains it as a virus so I'm not sure if it counts as non human.

Beautiful Vampire   The FL was a human who was turned into a Vampire, so I'm not sure since she was originally a human.

My Amazing Boyfriend     The ML was originally a human but under special circumstances he mutated  into a being that ages significantly slower and has special abilitys (speed & regeneration). It's kind of the same as the one above.

and also generally If Ghost count as non-humans, since they were once humans, but now they're just spirits. 

Lehmi:

they all count. 

in the end, they are vampires and ghosts 

dramaworld:

they all count. 

in the end, they are vampires and ghosts 

ok thank you ^-^

Hello! I'd like to know if IU's short series Persona applies for a short drama or a web drama? Thank you!

nimwoo:

Hello! I'd like to know if IU's short series Persona applies for a short drama or a web drama? Thank you!

Episodes are longer than 15 minutes, so we drama

Hello ^^I have another question for 

Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.

Love O2O (with Gu Man as the scriptwriter) got an award for

Innovative Themed Drama of the Year

does this count as an award-winning screenwriter since it's her script  or does it have to specifically be an award for the screenwriter?

Lehmi:

Hello ^^I have another question for 

Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.

Love O2O (with Gu Man as the scriptwriter) got an award for

Innovative Themed Drama of the Year

does this count as an award-winning screenwriter since it's her script  or does it have to specifically be an award for the screenwriter?

Try to find and see if she won one as a screenwriter first.  We did not specify in the rules so I would say its ok.

Lehmi:
Hey, I have a question for :

what counts as an non-human character? I have dramas that I'm not sure if they fit inside that category:

In case you want other options (ie you thought of all the dark stuff but not the normal world fluff), animals also count ie Welcome aka Meow the Secret Boy, Imaginary Cat, Traveling Cat Chronicles, the original Japanese The Adventures of Milo and Otis, etc. (Sorry, dog people, but looking at my own list Mad Dog, Time Between Dog and Wolf etc aren't just about dogs and the one that is, Good Day to be a Dog, has no set date)... So do far easier to find ROBOTS and angels and probably (because this isn't the strictest thing in the world) the half-Neanthal twins and leader in Arthdal Chronicles or possibly Werewolf Boy since he's been scientifically engineered with wolf DNA or something to that effect. :) Doesn't have to be supernatural but about anything supernatural (pretty ladies who are actually gumihos, grim reapers) would count (maybe aside from someone in a coma whose spirit is wandering about ie Let's Fight Ghost).