I cannot find anything that says any of it was filmed outside Korea, I looked at Imdb, Asian wiki and netflix

I remember someone saying Extraordinary You counts because it's set in a webdrama/a different dimension?

XingBack :

I remember someone saying Extraordinary You counts because it's set in a webdrama/a different dimension?

it has to be filmed in a different country

OldAnimeLady:

https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&th=139&so=relevance counts 

Of the three items for "The Last Princess" that I found none were filmed out site the country it is from.
For example A Japanese language movie filmed in Hong Kong

I watched The Last Princess. It was filmed in Japan and Korea.  Both Japanese and Korean are spoken. At least 75% of the story takes place in Japan.

The requirement is set in a different country not filmed, that’s two different things.  Perhaps the wording needs to be clarified if the drama/movie needs to be filmed in a different country.  The same way Toronto stands in for other countries, it might be hard to tell what is filmed in another country and what is a set that looks like another country. 

In the case of The Last Princess it might be hard to tell specifically which scenes were filmed in Japan but there are some and the movie tells the story of a Korean princess held hostage in Japan and then exiled there after WWII.  Hate to be a quibbler  but this film should definitely fill the “set” in a different country requirement because it was filmed in Japan and the story is set largely in Japan telling the story of a Korean Princess and starring mostly Korean actors. 

I see thank you ;)

so, about the "Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds " would a friend's episode update/status of the drama count?

XingBack :

I see thank you ;)

so, about the "Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds " would a friend's episode update/status of the drama count?

yes it is a device to lure ppl to the feeds, as for the previous question, I am  no longer fighting ppl the challange is to stretch your boundaries, next year we will start making the challenge a lot earlier and be particluar about wording.

I am using this challenge to make me watch things I always wanted but never found the "drive" to. 

and we are just trying to make sure we are not "cheating" you know? we are not fighting, tbh I found a movie I'm 100% sure was filmed abroad, so I could just use that and find another category for The Last Princess ;p

thank you all for making this challenge and taking time to answer are silly questions ^^

XingBack :

I am using this challenge to make me watch things I always wanted but never found the "drive" to. 

and we are just trying to make sure we are not "cheating" you know? we are not fighting, tbh I found a movie I'm 100% sure was filmed abroad, so I could just use that and find another category for The Last Princess ;p

thank you all for making this challenge and taking time to answer are silly questions ^^

sorry for blowing off steam : ) I am good now.  And thank you it makes me feel better and we will be very precise with wording for next year.  And for the most part I love it and never feel afraid to ask.  I am just human too : P

OldAnimeLady:

sorry for blowing off steam : ) I am good now.  And thank you it makes me feel better and we will be very precise with wording for next year.  And for the most part I love it and never feel afraid to ask.  I am just human too : P

Sorry for causing any problems.  The first time I researched this movie, Wikipedia actually had it listed as filmed in Japan and SK.  It's still tagged under foreign  films shot in Japan and  films set in Japan.  Thanks again for answering our questions.

Schmetterling:

Sorry for causing any problems.  The first time I researched this movie, Wikipedia actually had it listed as filmed in Japan and SK.  It's still tagged under foreign  films shot in Japan and  films set in Japan.  Thanks again for answering our questions.

no problem hun your good

"I guess the challenge is more "filmed abroad" than "set in another country" 

I just saw this. I was using Crash Landing on You (saw The Package as it aired and remember someone saying a lot of it has to be set in another country so I didn't do Chocolate for that category since only a little bit is in Greece). Crash Landing is over half set in North Korea and some set (and filmed) in Switzerland as well, but I have no clue how much was filmed on the Mongolia set (whether it was just the scenes of the border/fields or if the village was set up in a Mongolian area, no idea, only that they did go there) etc; in other words, I am not sure which really cold place was so cold they had to delay! :) 

If I don't see another to trade it with, can I just keep it since the "set in another country" for me was like the other mentioned-the way Hollywood can film in Cali no matter where they are saying the story took place. The filmed abroad tag isn't widespread yet (cause few if any but hardcore fans of a particular show know unless it's specifically in a place you just KNOW isn't Korea like the Switzerland scenes in it. I also wonder if the filmed abroad tag would possibly be used for things LIKE Chocolate that have a 5-10% abroad filming amount and skew the results a lot. 

It's all a big human endeavor, and language is among the messiest parts of our endeavor! :D

ElBee:
If I don't see another to trade it with, can I just keep it since the "set in another country" for me was

No where does it say how much of it has to be filmed abroad. just that some of it has to be.  If you want to set harder restraints on yourself you can

TharnType Special: Our final love, is  a Drama special right ? Just to be sure .

Tae :

TharnType Special: Our final love, is  a Drama special right ? Just to be sure .

looks like it 1 episode on a tv channel