Would you rather?

This discussion has been closed.

A tapping live of one episode of the drama you are watching Would you rather have a dutch apple pie or a classic pumpkin pie?
Apple pie thanks would you rather eat turkey or chicken
Turkey for a change.. would you rather give up on eating meat or not?
Never!!!! would you rather forum game on mdl or somewhere else
Forum game but I really should get back to reading the rest of the chapter >_> 23 more pages to go. Would you rather be forever in your dreams or rather just be stuck in a black hole?
neither both seem scary would you get up and leave it all behind or plan your getaway is you decided I'm out of here!
Sometimes I do feel like I just want to leave it all behind. Would you rather give up on life when life gives you a hard ball or keep going forward?
keep going even harder siempre fi HooRa!!! would you rather sleep or dream
Dream. Would you rather take a math test or history test?
history would you rather pass or fail
Pass ;-; I don't want to have to take this stuff all over AGAIN! Would you rather be a girl or a boy if you could chose your gender in the beginning of when you were conceived?
somewhere deep down inside there is a little voice that says girl girl girl. but he is just pervert. So i'll go with boy I do trust God would you rather sleep or watch bad drama
sleep. Would you rather be a black bird or blue bird?
Black Bird...Its my fave colour! Would you rather eat an apple or a pear?
Apple, never liked the texture of pears. Would you rather eat a pomegranate or strawberries?