Hi! I want to ask in an award-winning block, awards can be of any year?

FroZen:

Hi! I want to ask in an award-winning block, awards can be of any year?

Yes any year will work

Lucyw260:

One of the recipe blocks says to watch a movie that is 30 minutes or less and to check the short film tag. I have checked the tag and found a movie that I want to watch. It's called Two Lights: Relumino but MDL says it is 31 minutes long but I have found it online and it doesn't go over 30 minutes. Can I still use it for that recipe?

Since it is less than 30 minutes long then it works for the challenge, you (or someone else) can also submit an edit to the page with the correct length if you want. 

A side note from Shiro,  It is a really good short film  so I hope  enjoy it!  

Old_Anime_Lady:

It means you can watch any of the ones you stated.  You can watch the original or the remake as long as they are on the mdl database.

I guess I was overthinking it. This makes it much easier. Thanks a bunch!

MDL Watch Challenge 2022:

Since it is less than 30 minutes long then it works for the challenge, you (or someone else) can also submit an edit to the page with the correct length if you want. 

A side note from Shiro,  It is a really good short file  so I hope  enjoy it!  

Okay thank you for answering. Thanks for your opinion too, I'm sure I will like it and I'm a big fan of Park Hyung Sik and stories like that

Hey! I just started the challenge january 9 but i started watching "our beloved summer" on january 6 or 7, can i still add this drama?  i dont know if i can add dramas that i started watching this year but didn't start the challenge yet. and if i can i wanted to put it here "Watch a title where the main lead is An Artist"

seoul:

Hey! I just started the challenge january 9 but i started watching "our beloved summer" on january 6 or 7, can i still add this drama?  i dont know if i can add dramas that i started watching this year but didn't start the challenge yet. and if i can i wanted to put it here "Watch a title where the main lead is An Artist"

You can use titles you have watched completely in 2022, regardless of the sign-up date. 

Does a documentary count as a movie? For example, Return to the Wolves, under details it's listed as "Movie". Would this (or any other documentary) count for any recipe (where it qualifies)?

sone:

Does a documentary count as a movie? For example, Return to the Wolves, under details it's listed as "Movie". Would this (or any other documentary) count for any recipe (where it qualifies)?

The genre is "documentry" so it counts Documentary 

Old_Anime_Lady:

The genre is "documentry" so it counts Documentary 

Okay, thank you!

Hi! Can I make my own banner or badge?

Isaura:

Hi! Can I make my own banner or badge?

yes

Hello! For "Watch a title tagged Genius", do tags such as Genius Male Lead or Genius Female Lead work as well?

emi:

Hello! For "Watch a title tagged Genius", do tags such as Genius Male Lead or Genius Female Lead work as well?

yes

Could Four Sisters Before the Wedding count for either of these recipes under 28. Relationships - Watch a title that focuses on a Parental Relationship or Watch a title that focuses on a Marital Relationship (can also be about divorce)? 

It doesn't really highlight this on the MDL page, but IMDB movie description is "After discovering their parents' marriage is on the brink of ending, the Salazar siblings scheme to bring them back together in time for their 20th anniversary."