5. A Korean Odyssey - he tricks her into freeing him

6. Let Me Be Your Knight - she is confused with her doctor twin sister and goes with it, treating the ML for his sleepwalking because she needs the money

7- Master's sun: She just jumps in his car and pretty much forces him to give her a ride. 

8- Rak Kan Panlawan: She basically "steals" his girlfriend the very first time they met. (the FL is basically bi)

9. Ugly Duckling Don't - ML was annoyed to see FL wearing box covering her head. He's the first man after her family to saw her face behind the  box. He take and throw it by force when FL struggling to keep it.

10. Be My Boyfriend - FL asks the ML to be her boyfriend to show that she has a reason to break up with her ex. 

10 dramas where ML /FL asks ML/FL to like them.

1. At a distance, spring is green - ML asks FL to like him.

3. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - ML asks FL to like him (I think)

4.Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty- ML asks FL a few times

5.Fish Upon the Sky

6.  Meteor Garden (I guess all BOF)

7. Secret Seven - some ML asks FL about this

8. Another Ms. Oh:  FL was alone in the house, and cries out for ML to like her, but he was recording sounds in the house, and heard her when he listened to the recording.

Not exactly it, so let me know if it doesn't count. Maybe she also phrased it that way, but I only remember this one.

9. Shanai Marriage Honey - FL tells ML that she'll make him fall in love with her.

10.  Run On:  FL is drunk and asks ML to like her, and he says he already does.

New topic:  10 dramas which you have watched at least 5 times.

1.  My Mister:  Or "My Masterpiece" as I call it (lol), the only drama I've ever given a 10.

2.  One Spring Night:  I love just about everything about it.  The pacing, the acting, the story line, but above all the intelligent, adult conversation between the leads. 

emaureeng:

I've never even watched anything twice.

same

Hmm.  Maybe I better make it watched three times.  Well, we'll keep it at five for now.