mahiba:
I put this show on hold a while back but plan on picking it up some time. But now I don't know if I will, Se Ra was a promising character, plus she's played by one of the most beautiful/talented/underrated actresses. 

Just leave it on hold, it's a headache but I can't stop watching it

Wander:
10 movies/dramas that made the best use of cliche tropes (explain if you wish)

8. Arsenal Military Academy

9. My Sunshine

10. Love Is Sweet

10 dramas where the ML is like a puppy or the FL calls him a puppy 

1. Oh! My Boss! Koi wa Bessatsu de

2. Love and Leashes if movies count

I went literal with this one.

3. Ancient Love Poetry - ML becomes an actual puppy and sticks like glue to FL

4. Kimi wa Petto

5. You're My Pet (Movie)

7. TharnType (namely the special 13th episode) - Tharn puts on puppy ears and acts like a puppy

Just to be clear, do you mean purposefully acting like a puppy, or is just having puppy-like tendencies okay? For example, a ML that is soft and fluffy and protective?

Jane:

4. Kimi wa Petto

5. You're My Pet (Movie)

hum... I remember that someone said adaptations count for one entry though...I'll go ahead and apply that rule, unless the OP decides otherwise.

7: A WereWolf Boy

8. The Wolf -At least in the beginning they likened ML(nicknamed wolfie ) to a baby wolf which is puppy. 

Jenipeo:

Just to be clear, do you mean purposefully acting like a puppy, or is just having puppy-like tendencies okay? For example, a ML that is soft and fluffy and protective?

No where he is called a puppy

Guess I was confused by "ML is like a puppy or the FL calls him a puppy".

If he has to be called a puppy by FL then I will delete TharnType, since there isn't technically a FL and I am not sure he is called a puppy, even though he acts like one.

And I don't know in Ancient Love Poetry if she ever says he is a puppy, though he literally becomes one, so I might have to delete that one, too. 

Can anyone confirm or deny that she calls him a puppy at all?

Will delete one or both if you want me to.

mahiba:

hum... I remember that someone said adaptations count for one entry though...I'll go ahead and apply that rule, unless the OP decides otherwise.

Adaptions count as separate unless the poster says they don't.

NoirRoseHeart:

Adaptions count as separate unless the poster says they don't.

mahiba:

It counts

If this count then...

9. U Prince The Lovely Geologist - it symbolize the ML who is always followed FL and acted like a puppy