10.  A Good Day for the Wind to Blow

New topic:  10 dramas where you really don't want the ML and FL to have a romance with anyone, and especially with each other.  

1.  Vincenzo :  I'm four episodes into it, and so far I think both of the leads are pretty horrible people who don't deserve to have love in their lives.  

2. Doctor John- I don' think it is necessary. Could have kept the  mentor and mentee relationship. I am a hater i know.

3. Mouse- It was just weird and tricky age wise. Should have kept the brother and sister thing. It was forced in my opinion.They didn't need that extra layer of complication .

4. Tempest - even though I did want the leads together, I think I would have liked it better without the romance element at all.

5-Club Friday: She changed 1 & 2. The FL would've been better breaking her leg on the day she met the ML.

Many other lakorns.

9. Irresistible - After what the ML did to FL, for me he don't deserve her anymore and she shouldn't accept him just like that. Also the ones who did wrong things including the ML and SFL deserves atleast a punishment before things to go well.

Ghost_Dragon:
8.  Well-Intended Love

This. Especially him. Ugh.

10. Itaewon Class

10 dramas where the ML tricks the FL into saying something in another language, like he tells her what she is saying means something else and he is lying 

1. My Unicorn Girl(He tells her Ti Amo means pig head in Italian)

2. Symphony's romance(I don't remember particularly but there were some instances where ML said things in French which FL misunderstands something else.)

3. Put Your Head On My Shoulder (TH Drama) - some strangers says in Chinese  (want to flirt with her), ML realise that and replies to them with annoyed face. FL asks what ML say to them, he just said nothing or IDK (bcs I didn't remember the line he said in that scene) ?

4. LE coup de Foudre (German)

In the spirit of the topic posted, because I cannot think of an MDL drama, let me add this one (which obviously won't change the number count): My Big Fat Greek Wedding. The bride's brothers tell the groom a few things to say which are obviously wrong. It is rather funny to watch him chasing them around the yard after he finds out what he said. Sorry, haven't seen it in quite some time so cannot remember what exactly.

It's been 24 hours, so new topic:

10 dramas where the ML and FL first meet  while one is taking advantage of the other, and identify the act :

1.  My Girl:  FL stealing fruit from ML's orchard

2.  One Spring Night:  FL getting medicine from ML's pharmacy, but forgot her wallet and can't pay for it, even though she already drank it.   

3. Suspicious Partner - At first FL think ML is taking advantage of her (she thinks he's a perv pinching her bum on the bus) then an hour or so later he allows her to use him to make true on a thing with her now ex-boyfriend.

4. The K2 - she pleads with him to rescue her and he bashes up a few guys chasing after her.