emaureeng:

I've never even watched anything twice.

That's surprising to me.  You never liked something so much you wanted to see it again? 

I also never rewatch dramas. I’ve only ever rewatched a drama once and it was Move to Heaven lol

i also dont rewatch, maybe rewatch some scenes i like, but never full episodes or dramas

All right, we'll switch it to 10 dramas that had an impact on you (good or bad) to the point that you think about them every month or so.

1.  My Mister

2.  One Spring Night

Not for the now current topic, but if you would have changed it to three, then I would have said Goblin and HIStory: Obsessed. I've re-watched but never to the point of five times (yet) lol.

hayaka:

All right, we'll switch it to 10 dramas that had an impact on you (good or bad) to the point that you think about them every month or so.

1.  My Mister

2.  One Spring Night

3- I Have A Lover: one of the rare examples that gives true redemption to a female villain. She's not been hurt, she's just bad. But then stuff happen and she changes for the better after having taken responsibility for her mistakes. 

4-  Down With Love: this comes down to the writing and acting. There's a natural feeling to this story, with little details, like an unnecessary (to the plot) conversation or funny scene that makes it seem like real life. Also as I said earlier the FL is pure joy and happiness. The show gives me good vibes. 

mahiba:

3- I Have A Lover: one of the rare examples that gives true redemption to a female villain. She's not been hurt, she's just bad. But then stuff happen and she changes for the better after having taken responsibility for her mistakes. 

4-  Down With Love: this comes down to the writing and acting. There's a natural feeling to this story, with little details, like an unnecessary (to the plot) conversation or funny scene that makes it seem like real life. Also as I said earlier the FL is pure joy and happiness. The show gives me good vibes. 

What a  great endorsement. Is it the "Down With Love"  Taiwanese drama from 2010?

https://mydramalist.com/95-down-with-love

That's what is great about this thread.  I would never know about this drama  without it.  

hayaka:
What a great endorsement. Is it the "Down With Love" Taiwanese drama from 2010?

https://mydramalist.com/95-down-with-love

Yep that's the one! I love the drama, definitely one of my best, but I must warn you, it is NOT a masterpiece haha. The 2d ML and FL are a nuisance. But it's indeed a gem because of the other characters, and as I said, the natural, easy going tone. 

hayaka:
That's what is great about this thread. I would never know about this drama without it.

I like that about the thread too.

I LOVE to re-watch dramas. When I am getting over one I have just finished or I'm in a weird mood, I go to a drama I know will deliver or do a jump through the scenes I like etc. I am going to match the original post and up it again to many more then 5 times.

5. Ji Chang Wook - Healer, K2

6. Legend of the Blue Sea, Oh My Venus

7. Lee Jong Suk - Pinnochio, I Hear Your Voice, While You Were Sleeping

I could keep going as my brain often recalls a particular scene of a particular drama so I go back and re-watch the whole thing. There are only a handful that I haven't watched more than once or skipped through again. That said, as the rule of three states, I shall leave the rest to others.

WOW I'm so surprised that some people don't rewatch stuff

(the impact topic)6.  Young Lady and Gentleman - I get a headache while watching. I get angry annoyed headache out of nowhere whenever I think about this which is like every day.

7. Snowdrop

6. Squid Game - I just think that anybody can lose their job at anytime or get sick and the desperation that one feels when they can't do anything. It seems some people didn't get the message of the show especially the west who have never even watched asian dramas. 

*I'm answering the impact of the show, I'm not sure what # we are at.

Thank you for all the responses.  I think we have reached #10, someone can pick a new topic.

10 dramas where the ML or FL washes the other lead's hair 

1. Cinderella and  the 4 knights

2. My Unicorn Girl

3. Love is Science?

4. The Third Charm