3. When I Fly Towards You (because of the cinematography, and the leads also first met each other in Summer)

Both of these have storylines that take place on the beach, and I've always seen the beach as more of a summer thing.

4. Lovestruck in the City 

5. Hot and Sweet

6. Welcome to Samdal-ri (the scenery!)

7. My School President - I think it's more about the drama itself than anything for this one. The first loves, the old and new friendships, and the amazing music, it just gives me summer 

8. Hometown Cha Cha Cha - seaside scenery reminds me of summer

9. A Brighter Summer Day - well the title & the whole movie looked very hot...

10. Beautiful Gong Shim- it was the first drama that came to mind when summer was in the topic. Rooftop room, hot days, nice.

BONUS: The K2 ep 1. JCW spray painting (something?). Very nice!!

10 dramas/movies where the leads accidentally swap suitcases/luggage...

1. Heartbeat Love (2012)

2. Love is Science?

3. Shining Inheritance

4. Mr. Honesty 

5. To be with you (2019)

6.  Put Your Head On My Shoulder - after a minor bicycle collison, they accidentally take the other's identical university backpacks (his contains ID necessary to take an important test; hers contains an example of her work for a job interview).

24 h....

10 titles with A character is named after a flower. Can be lead or not. tell us the name. If in other language except English, tell us the meaning in English

1. Love Between Fairy and Devil - FL’s name translate to orchid

1. Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru - ML's name is Tsubaki which means "camellia" and FL's name is Sakura