Rainbow:

7. Jade Dynasty 1

This is meant to 8

9.Story of Yanxi Palace- A dog  was part of some schemes by FL +consorts (poor thing was used to fool the ML,the emperor,  once or twice ) and SML took care of it at some point for the FL too. The empress had a talking parrot too 

10. The King's doctor -ML was a veterinarian so there were a few animals around him plot wise( cattle , horses, FL's cat etc). He was like Dr, house for animals i guess

10 Dramas/Movies that were plagued by a scandal or controversy after airing

1. Marvelous Women - Accused of animal cruelty after cat was poisoned in a scene that looked suspiciously real 

2. Joseon Exorcist - controversy around use of Chinese props and cultural icons, food, etc. Show cancelled after 2 episodes aired.

Do cast scandals count? If so:

3. River Where the Moon Rises - bullying scandal involving Kim Ji Soo, gets replaced as ML by Na In Woo after first 6 or so episodes air. Scenes reshot with In Woo.

4. Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha - Accusations made by Kim Seon Ho's ex regarding how he treated her, abortion, etc. Short-lived after more info came to light and he had a lot of fan support. Didn't seem like it had huge lasting effects on him or the drama, but it was a brief controversy.

Cast scandals are okay too if it affected the drama/movie directly 

Saygo :

Cast scandals are okay too if it affected the drama/movie directly 

I shall leave it  you to decide. Not sure if there was much effect on Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha, aside from the fact it got more publicity.

I will exclude hometown cha cha cha  then. 

4. Racket Boys - Misrepresentation and offensive portrayal of Indonesians considered as racist in an episode . It got a lot of backlash from that community. Production offered official apology. 

5. Love with Flaws - ML's divorce scandal

6. Kingdom - death of production member bec of overwork supposedly

7. Addicted - It is a BL drama so, it naturally didn't go hand in hand with Chinese govt. I guess there were a lot of homosexual scenes. Because of this controversy the last 3 episodes were removed from iQiyi. 

8. Backstreet Rookie - Backlash over racist character, overly suggestive content, inappropriate kiss scene between minor and adult, etc. Thousands of complaints and many viewers dropped the show/called for its cancellation (which didn't happen, but still). Standards Commission issued a warning to the show.

9. Mr. Sunshine - I think I read somewhere that viewers at the time of airing thought the show as distorting history and filed petitions to stop the airing. I also read that there was an issue with the Dong Mae character played by Yoo Yeon Seok and they had to make some changes 

10.  Nevertheless- one of the actors had a cheating scandal and he was edited out of the last few episodes

Merry Christmas Everyone!

10 Dramas/ movies the main characters celebrate or mention the Christmas holidays  at some point

1.  Work Later, Drink Now- Our First leads had a merry alcoholic Christmas lol

3. Kieta Hatsukoi - the last episode confession is set at the end of the Christmas party.