May I ask if the need to be actually filmed there or green screened to look like they were?

3. Goblin - Canada

4. The Legend of the blue sea - Spain

5.  Memories of  The Alhambra - Spain

Has to be filmed there.  And preferably at least one of the lead actor/actress is there as well.  

Thanks. In that case I look forward to what others post. I am thinking this one has to have been filmed on location but if I am wrong, feel free to let me know.

6. Encounter - Cuba

newbiefan:

Thanks. In that case I look forward to what others post. I am thinking this one has to have been filmed on location but if I am wrong, feel free to let me know.

6. Encounter - Cuba

Yes, Wiki says it was partially filmed in Havana.

7.  Are You Human Too?  Czech Republic

https://mydramalist.com/22939-are-you-human-too

It's funny, I can't think of any dramas with filming in the US.  Start Up supposedly has a few scenes in Silicon Valley, but I don't think they were actually filmed there.   Mr. Sunshine has the ML growing up in New York, but those are clearly just sets.  There would be no point in filming in modern day New York anyway, as the story is from a hundred years ago.

8. Crash Landing on You- Switzerland and I think they also shot some in Mongolia. 

Would a movie count if the entirety of it took place in another country?

9. The Heirs - LA, California, USA

NoirRoseHeart:

Would a movie count if the entirety of it took place in another country?

Yes, if it's a Korean, Japanese, or Chinese production set in the other country.  

emi:

9. The Heirs - LA, California, USA

I guess I'll have to watch Heirs.  I didn't know part of it was filmed in Balboa Park in San Diego, just a couple of streets over from where I grew up. 

Well, this one is Thai, not Korean, Japanese, or Chinese.

10.The One You Love - UK/England

This one is a co-production with China. I'm not sure if co-productions were okay...

BONUS: The Foreigner - UK/England

If you don't want to count either let me know, that's why I didn't number them yet. So if someone has a number 10 before a reply, then go ahead and post it.

Thai is fine too.  All the East Asians. 

10 dramas/movies where the FL or ML has a twin of the opposite sex. (Girl/boy set of twins)