Xiao Zi:

I have NDD. It's literally impossible for me to drop a drama, no matter how bad it is. So, I guess I'll just choose the other route.

Sounds like you should probably do that 

Hi there, I think there is a missing word under 'Your Fanciers and Westminsters' for Award- winning. Should it not be: 

Award-winning title

OR

by the same writer as one of your favorites

Solenzara:

Hi there, I think there is a missing word under 'Your Fanciers and Westminsters' for Award- winning. Should it not be: 

Award-winning title 

OR

by the same writer as one of your favorites

Hi!  this year we with less is more in the routes so unless stated otherwise like in habitat 5,  you should assume you are supposed to watch a title that is... 

ElBee:

Just reporting back to the bosses that I fixed the pale blue boxes at the top to have a fixed dark color cause it's not super easy to read white on sky blue in dark more.  I also changed the color of red that looks good in normal mode but is harder to see on the dark gray background, too. I checked to be sure no one was logged into the acct first, just so you don't think I was overriding anything.

PS I have one more color edit to do when the MDL account is again logged out.-colors saved but staying put til no one is on then I'll hit edit, change em, and RE-check to be sure no one popped on in the minute of readability fixes. :P 

Honey at this point please only change your own coloring and let others do their own.   We had decided on the colors based on the badges.

Shiro:

Hi!  this year we with less is more in the routes so unless stated otherwise like in habitat 5,  you should assume you are supposed to watch a title that is... 

Lol, oh ok. 

Shiro:

Hi Nine, Thanks a lot for your feedback

I m sorry it did not work, sometimes it works when I restart my computer or just take a small portion at a time. It is a bit quirky that way... 

I am going to add your thoughts on this in our document for next years challenge, that we should nake it more  clear that the use of table is optional, and to add the prompts as lists on the side to make it easier to copy so it will work for more people. 

Maybe Ill even make one later today... We will see... Edit: It is too much work but if anyone feels like making a list of habitats and prompts without a table feel free to share it with us! 

All the best and keep reporting these issues so we can make it better. 

Hello Shiro! Thank you very much for taking it into account. I already arranged my challenge as I thought best. But for some users who are less expert and don't know how to do it, a simpler way should be found that adapts to MDL, and is not difficult to copy, because not having the table makes everything look very mixed. Let's hope that MDL evolves by next year, and allows copy-paste without problems.

Nine:
Hello Shiro! Thank you very much for taking it into account. I already arranged my challenge as I thought best. But for some users who are less expert and don't know how to do it, a simpler way should be found that adapts to MDL, and is not difficult to copy, because not having the table makes everything look very mixed. Let's hope that MDL evolves by next year, and allows copy-paste without problems.

To make the tables, you highlight over everything you want in a table, then click the last option on the bottom right (little wand with sparkles) in the little box that appears to edit. Select the 'Highlight' option and you're good to go! That will create the lines/tables you're looking to create :)

sone:

To make the tables, you highlight over everything you want in a table, then click the last option on the bottom right (little wand with sparkles) in the little box that appears to edit. Select the 'Highlight' option and you're good to go! That will create the lines/tables you're looking to create :)

Thank you very much, Sone! I get it! The problem was that it didn't highlight my tables. I did not understand why they were seen in edit mode, and not when sending. That trick is good to know, I think many users are unaware of it.

Nine:

Thank you very much, Sone! I get it! The problem was that it didn't highlight my tables. I did not understand why they were seen in edit mode, and not when sending. That trick is good to know, I think many users are unaware of it.

No problem, happy to help! :) I definitely agree, it's a small piece of information that is very useful and adding it into the instructions alongside how to copy & paste the challenge would be a great addition

sone:

No problem, happy to help! :) I definitely agree, it's a small piece of information that is very useful and adding it into the instructions alongside how to copy & paste the challenge would be a great addition

Nine:

Oh so the issue was how to highlight I can fix a tutorial and add one right away if you want I am also working on another solution that may help some users. 

4.Once you let go this menu will appear. 

5.Kick on the symbol below:

6. Choose 

Highlighted (you can also let it be or choose thick) 

Looks like this while you are working on it

Like this when it is  up 

Highlighted 

Thick 

You can also find a bunch of tutorials in last years challenge  I have linked htem below: 

And in Shiros LoT- Library ofvTutorials 

But Be were it has not been updated in a while... 

If there is anything else you need help with just let us know ;)  I may also have found a way to copy the code by bypassing the system... let me know if you want to know how... 

Hello! Thank you all for this year's challenge. It looks really fun, and I like the two-choice options!

I have a dumb question: For the Tiger badge, is it enough to complete one stage plus the tiger box to earn the badge, or do we have to complete all the stages plus the tiger box (which I know would be in each stage)? For example, if I completed stage 1 only (Plains Elephant), which would include the 1 round in the tiger box, is that sufficient for the bonus badge? Or would I need to complete all the stages to Black Hole Elephant?

Thank you for all of your help and patience!

Fyi, you can also choose a background colour to make tables visible, or just have a colour for the header (like in the posted form): 

Table Header

^in the above example, table header has a background colour, and all cells have been highlighted.

a list of movies

bla bla

something else

^in the above example, first two columns are blueish, while 3rd column is reddish. No cells have been highlighted.

Fyi, take care the colours you choose and the colour of the letters coordinate well, and remember when it's light mode: by default the letters are white, while in dark mode: by default the letters are black, so keep this in mind if you want the table to be visible by everyone.

Example - not quite visible in dark modeExample - not quite visible in light mode

Jessica:

Hello! Thank you all for this year's challenge. It looks really fun, and I like the two-choice options!

I have a dumb question: For the Tiger badge, is it enough to complete one stage plus the tiger box to earn the badge, or do we have to complete all the stages plus the tiger box (which I know would be in each stage)? For example, if I completed stage 1 only (Plains Elephant), which would include the 1 round in the tiger box, is that sufficient for the bonus badge? Or would I need to complete all the stages to Black Hole Elephant?

Thank you for all of your help and patience!

You just have to complete the international habitat without using any treats to get the badge, nothing more nothing less.