The very first Japanese word I picked up from drama was: Sugoi The very first Korean word was: Aigoo (now I use this without consciously doing so)
oddly enough both phrases mean the same thing. in korean it was saranghae and in japanese it was Skeetis (butchered the romanization, i know, but that's what it sounds like to me!)
I think my first was probably "hontoni" (might be spelt wrong) which is Japanese for really
I think the first for me was: Fighto-O! Which is really Japanese Engrish, and I got it from Gokusen. The most permanent was Japanese 'Eeee' because I've made my love watch Nodame with me, it was plenty there, and we both picked it up (we also sometimes randomly start calling "Nodame-chan!" "Chiaki-senpai!" - we are weird people...)
taiwanese drama = pentan japanese drama = Ohayo gozaimasu korean drama = oppa
"Araseo" -- okay! They used it in a lot of Korean dramas back in 2004. :P -- sweet 181 =))
Hm, I can't say it for sure for japanese Drama, because I already know a little japanese from Anime, but the first Korean word was "Aigo" They said it like 10 times per Episode.
I started with JDramas... 'Daijoubu' (are you ok/i'm ok) would be the first I think and next of course many ways of saying I love/like you... Suki desu/suki da/suki dayo/suki ni narimashita/aishiteru.... :p KDramas: Arasseo, Mianhae, Mwo?, Babo :D
Chinese: xiao Japanese: baka ^.^ Korean: noona
Japanese: baka itadakimasu Korean: hwaiting oppa Jona (chona) - I watch a LOT of historical dramas
japanese: oi :D korean: jinjja ^^
i always pick up the swearing... dunno why XD (not gonna mention them...friendly site)
Korean: Anyeonghaseyo Japanese: Nothing, I knew all the words from anime.. Taiwanese: Nothing, I didn't get a word. Only watched one TDrama yet, though.^^