japanese itakakimasu korean appa
Ohayio!! It just sounds so nice! The best word to start a day with :-)
In a J-drama it was arienai - unbelievable/impossible. Courtesy of the lovely Makino in HYD. In chinese it was...(however you spell it) bu yao dan xin - don't worry. And in K-drama it was....arasseoyo - got it/understood.
My first word was "Hyung-Nim!~~" from You're Beautiful. Really loved the way how Shin Hye unnie said it to Geun Suk oppa x3
My very first drama was a long long time ago, and it was dubbed so I couldn't learn any words. xD But now I'm starting to watch it subbed, and I think my first was oppa, but I didn't know it also ment honey, sweetheart, etc at first. xDD & I started learning my Japanese from animes... soo... >_<
Mwoh and Molla x)
These are my firsts from watching my favorite drama Boys Over Flowers. Yabol- honey, Kamsahamnida- thank you, Omo- oh my goodness, Aigoo- like sighing or to say "oh my", Ahjumma/ Ahjussi- middle aged woman/ man, Noona - what a little bro calls his big sis, Sunbae- senior (male).
But, my all time favorites are Yah! - Hey!, Aiish -Damn, f**k, h*ll and my all time #1 is Di Jillae? - Do you want to die? I use these all the time.
First KDrama word: Oppa First JDrama word: ...Well I gotta admit anime's taught me a lot of Japanese already so nothing really new but I learned a lot of ways to say sorry. XD
Korean: Saranghae Japanese: Onegaishemas
korean: aigoo japanese: chotto mate
Korean " sunbae" used by Jandi many times to Ji Hoo from Boys over flowers
I don't remember the drama but my first word was Saranghae, I've picked up quite a few thanks to the dramas. I'm always saying words in my house to my family, they just shake their heads and say REALLY :) Yeobo or Oppa (honey or love)  Adeuls (boys), Trying to get my brother to call me Noona. Hwaiting!!!
I learn Cua (like) from He's Beautiful drama 
It was probably omma (mom), bienhae (there's soooo much apologizing in kdramas lol), and Kamsamhida (thank you).