These are the ones i actually finished and rated. Ive actually dropped ALOT due to hating of characters or they become boring... 1. Boys Over Flowers-Bad acting and became boring after a while, also had a lame ending 2. Exhibition of Fireworks-Ive never disliked ALL 4 lead characters before...but yeah here is a drama that did it for me. Also, the story was just badly written towards the second half. 3. Birth of the Rich-Awful writing with bad choice in casting both the female and male lead. 4. How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor-I honestly cant believe i watched every single episode. It had too many episodes and dragged on. They had so many side characters but they didnt utilize them. The main female and male characters pissed me off. They were poorly written. I feel embarrassed for Park Shi Hoo who has this on his resume. 5. Family's Honor- Another one i tried my best to watch because of Park Shi Hoo but yeah this was the most boring show i think ive ever watched. i only finished about 25 episodes but yeah those hours ill never get back. I also hated Park Shi Hoo's character in this, so flat and unlikable.
Can't believe people find Boys over Flowers and Heartstrings boring.. if you really want to watch a boring drama.. watch Honey and Clover. it's far worse.
for me the worst were : Hi My Sweetheart, Bull Fighting, Why Why Love, Easy Fortune Happy Life, Playful Kiss, Secret Garden- this story just irritated me for some reason but I liked the actors, The Musical- music was great I know most of them are t-dramas but they just have such annoying plots even if I liked the actors the plot ruined them :( Sorry it was more then 3 ;)
kdramafan89 wrote: These are the ones i actually finished and rated. Ive actually dropped ALOT due to hating of characters or they become boring...
1. Boys Over Flowers-Bad acting and became boring after a while, also had a lame ending

If you're referring to the K version I agree =__= It's taken me a couple of years to get as far as I have in it. I even started it over to see if that would help. I'm trying not to drop it because I want to complete all the versions but.............*sigh* The only thing that keeps me going is Kim Bum, his acting in it is good.
Obsession92 wrote: for me the worst were : Hi My Sweetheart, Bull Fighting, Why Why Love, Easy Fortune Happy Life,
Playful Kiss, Secret Garden- this story just irritated me for some reason but I liked the actors, The Musical- music was great

I know most of them are t-dramas but they just have such annoying plots even if I liked the actors the plot ruined them :(

Sorry it was more then 3 ;)

i don't really understand everyone dislike about playful kiss. too me is was really good. or maybe it was i watched it started with a kiss and hated that more. >.<
ellejaylee wrote: i don't really understand everyone dislike about playful kiss. too me is was really good. or maybe it was i watched it started with a kiss and hated that more. >.<

See, that's where some people have differing opinions lol I loved It Started With a Kiss :D
Sadisfied wrote: Can't believe people find...Heartstrings boring..

I don't think Heartstrings was boring. It was just bad...lol

Playful Kiss was also bad.
LisNoir wrote: I don't think Heartstrings was boring. It was just bad...lol

Playful Kiss was also bad.

Haha Agreed! and I went ahead and dropped Heartstrings since, from what you and the others gunslingerettes told me, it seems like it would make me want to bash my head against a wall. lol
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Agreed! and I went ahead and dropped Heartstrings since, from what you and the others gunslingerettes told me, it seems like it would make me want to bash my head against a wall. lol

To be honest, I had more trouble finishing HS than I did PK, and how I loath that drama...lol
iron_maiden_94 wrote:
Muscle Girl - BAH! Hong Ki was wasted on this thing, there were indeed some funny moments in there but all in all it wasn't worth watching

I only finished the story because HongKi was in it .(How cute was he speaking Japanese? and no voice over!!!)
#1) Boys este was God awful.
#2) It Started with a Kiss- was horrific and I couldn't stop staring at that girls ears
#3) All of the Lets Go watch the Meteor series. Although they tried to do the HYD story line- it was just down right painful to watch.

I hated them, I finished them because i have to see it completed even if I only watch 6 out of 20 eps.
LisNoir wrote: To be honest, I had more trouble finishing HS than I did PK, and how I loath that drama...lol

LOL That's because HS didn't have your precious KHJ to distract you from the rest XD
TRUE ! I always wanted to give him a chance to act better in the next episode... But... he never did...
Juniko wrote: TRUE ! I always wanted to give him a chance to act better in the next episode...
But...
he never did...

lol Although, I will admit that his acting has improved from his BOF days. Plus the way the character in the manga is actually fits with the way he acted in PK.
Sleepninja wrote: LOL That's because HS didn't have your precious KHJ to distract you from the rest XD

True, true....But I do love me some YongHwa once in a while (he can thank Shin Woo for that...lol)

Sleepninja wrote: lol Although, I will admit that his acting has improved from his BOF days. Plus the way the character in the manga is actually fits with the way he acted in PK.

It has and it does. <3
LisNoir wrote: True, true....But I do love me some YongHwa once in a while (he can thank Shin Woo for that...lol)

It has and it does. <3

Same here :) But I'm certain he'll be in other dramas, plus there's always CN Blue to keep us entertained. :p