christypop wrote: The Bean Chaff of My Life
Kimcheed Radish Cubes

ROFL!!!!!! Those are hilarious! Bean Chaff of My life XD
Sleepninja wrote: ROFL!!!!!! Those are hilarious! Bean Chaff of My life XD

I actually watched that drama because it has an actor I have been trying to watch as lead and he always plays either the younger version or the second lead. Luckily in that drama he is the main lead, and also in Glowing She... he is so cute and funny... err, not in Glowing She but in The Beach Chaff of My Life haha.. its a cute drama.

I think the new Jdrama Hungry is a funny name, although it makes perfect sense once you start watching, the food really makes you hungry :p
Kawaikochan wrote: I asked my friend what they thought a show called "Dirty Mama" was about. Let's just say their answer wouldn't be appropriate for this forum, lol.

Also, the titles "D.I.E. Again" and "Give Me Food" made me literally LOL.

Haha Kawai... Give Me Food. I have seen that title around and its just too hilarious.
How about:
Why Did You Come To My House?
Let's Go to School, Sang-doo!
What Do You Think Of Me?

Okay so I found more lol

Rock Rock Rock
Stormy Lovers :p
Flames of Desire ... reminds me of one of my grandmas silhouette books ><
Face Me and Smile
You Don't Know Woman
I Live Without Incident ... what?? OO:

nway... these are all from 2010 lol.
Imminent Crisis!! OH NOES!
Hammer session! (i really don't know what they were thinking...the drama actually as nothing to do with hammers..LOL) Lie to me (if you really want me to then i will. :P) Smiling Pasta (is that even possible???? LOL) one clever title i found was 'ToGetHer' don't you think so?
ayeaye2011 wrote:
one clever title i found was 'ToGetHer' don't you think so?

Yep me, too - I was actually considering to watch it - but it's pretty clever, it just looks ugly.
Asphalt Man
So it makes sense because of the synopsis, but it makes me laugh because it sounds like a lame super hero. XD

Drama City Good luck trying to find that on a map :p

Old House Has Joy ............

I Use Music to Say I Love You

Popcorn I have tried and tried to find the connection ..........and I got nothing.

Like Father Unlike Son
"Bean Chaff Of My Life" Please explain this to me. Please. Someone translate this. It has to mean something. Because until I know the meaning this is the stupidest/silliest title for a drama ever. well, maybe not ever... Smiling Pasta? I just imagine those Kraft macaroni and cheese smiley face shaped pastas.
christypop wrote: When Dolphin Met Cat

No way! LOL

Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy is pretty bad but I can't hate it because I love that drama so much. And when you watch they explain the title and it has meaning to the plot. unlike a lot of these.
Just read through this thread & it made me chuckle amazing how I had taken these strange titles at face value lol Definitely something lost in translation on some of those mentioned
Mom Has Grown Horns (KBS2, 2008) I just found this... What the frack?
Rock Rock Rock I think this drama is about orchestra :p
Jeaniessi wrote: Mom Has Grown Horns (KBS2, 2008)

I just found this... What the frack?

LMAO! What?
Jeaniessi wrote: Mom Has Grown Horns (KBS2, 2008)

I just found this... What the frack?

Hahahaha that's hilarious!!!

The other titles: Angry Mom ; Mom's Dead Upset ; Mom is angry

hahaha