I have finished bridal mask right now , TOTALLY WORTH IT ! i recommend it for all the lovers of action and romance <3 am also watching city hunter , it's good too and I fell in love With lee minho ! awwww ^^"
Sleepninja wrote: There are only 30 episodes......

Aishhhhhhhhhhhhh.............on ep 4! silly mistakes!
shaz22 wrote: Aishhhhhhhhhhhhh.............on ep 4! silly mistakes!

LOL! I thought maybe there were some episodes I had missed. XDDD

I forgot to mention, I am also watching Will it Snow at Christmas?
The King of Dramas School 2013 (sporadically) I'm kind of picking up and watching as I go.
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
- Cheongdamdong Alice - King of Dramas - Missing You - School 2013
I'm watching: Rich Man Poor Woman (Japan) Black And Blue (Taiwan) White Christmas (Korea) Temptation of Wife (Korea) Temptation of Wife (Filipino Version) <----- Better than the Original and it has the beautiful, handsome and hottest Lead Actors and actresses
Decided to put everything I was watching on hold and try something completely new to get myself back into Dramaland.

Padam Padam 1/20: Good first episode. Kim Beom. What more is there to say? ;P
Full House Take 2: ep 8 So far I really love it. It kinda reminds me of You're Beautiful, juuuust a little bit :3
I am now watching Nice guy, but I just dropped it at the beginning of episode 9. It got spoiled for me and somehow I lost interest for now no matter how much I love Song Joong Ki. I was pretty obsessed at first but now it got dimmed a lot and it is too heavy. I felt like watching something lighter and happened to find Nobuta wo produce - my first Japanese drama I really started to watch (because I dropped earlier attempts). And it is sublime. It has a great atmosphere, lovable heroes, fitting music and it passes swiftly, because it is short and has very very little dull moments. So far I am enjoying it a lot. Maybe too much even... :-)
King of Dramas The Great Seer Priceless Akumu Chan
I just started Gokusen and I'm really enjoying it so far.
i just finish Rich Man, Poor Woman. omg its a good storyline
I'm watching Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou and I'm enjoying it so far. I heard a lot of negative reviews about it but I think it's a good high school drama. The acting is not the best that I've seen but it's decent-I love when teenagers in dramas or movies are actually played by teenagers.