Starting to watch 11 Nin Mo Iru!
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Ep. 9... O' how my stomach hurts ^^* k k k
Binbo Danshi 1/9: I think this is too weird for me. I don't exactly like Oguri Shun and I fought through the complete first episode. Don't know if it's worth wasting more than 400 minutes of my life. ^^''
I'm watching Kagi no Kakatta Heya and Papa wa Idol. :)
only mou ichido kimi ni propose and legal high..
actually also watch papadol and kagi no kakatta heya, but i think i'll drop them
Currently watching Tree with Deep Roots. Just over halfway in. It's a really really good sageuk. I recommend it!
Voice 1/11: It's been a long time since I thought a first episode dragged that much. I don't know if I'll like it, but at least I'll try to watch 5 episodes or something. To give it a chance. Only because of Ikuta Toma, though. xD
I just watched Akahana no Sensei ep 8/10. The last 2 episodes aren't subbed, does anyone have any idea where I can watch them subbed???? :(
add W no higeki to my list. i was bored and realised i havent watched takei emi's new drama so i checked it out. IT'S SO GOOD! i did a marathon of the available episodes. a definte must watch this season.
Ikebukuro West Gate Park 4/11: I honestly like this! I admit I only started watching it because of Yamapi, but his role is kind of small and I'm continuing because I'm really enjoying it. Though sometimes there's too much violence.
Romantic Princess: I´m almost done and it´s okey but somehow the old man annoys me sometimes a little bit :S
Soulmate - kind of cheesy and corny in parts (on purpose) but I'm loving it (:
Padam Padam After reading the synopsis I thought it's gonna be another cheesy drama, but I gave it a chance anyway and don't regret it. So far I'm loving it, I'm not even skipping a second!