King2Hearts, totally addictive, i'm so liking it so far!!
Legal High. Definitely the 2012 Spring Drama.
I am watching Ataru (fantastic!!) subbed up to the third episode on D-addicts, then up to the fourth ep. of Kaeru no Oujo Sama (a great musical drama) and I am still stuck on Ep. 2 of Papa Doru (another good drama). I dropped Legal High after the first episode.
Mirai Nikki btw, this season's japanese dramas weren't that intresting exept Mirai Nikki and some others, i felt it's an empty season :(
Finishing Joker: Yurusarezaru Sousakan and then gonna watch Kaseifu no Mita
Shiritsu Bakareya Koukou just resembles gokusen :) however everyone's acting isn't that great...
I'm attempting to keep up with all the big dramas this season.. Big (lol), I do I do, Gentleman's Dignity, Ghost, and Bridal Mask. Dr. Jin was the first one I started watching but I just couldn't continue.. Let's see if I can make a strong finish with the others!
Big--3 episodes in now, funny, but not the funniest of the Hong Sisters, imo. I Love Lee Tae Ri--watched the first ep, thought it was funny--verdict still out.
Hmmm just redcuted my list:p My current watching Dramas are: 1)Full House(more like I will watch it soon in a few minutes/hours etc....:) 2)Big 3)Mirai Nikki 4)Queen In Hyun's Man 5)Renai Neet 6)Saba Doru 7)Shirato Osamu no Jikenbo 8)SOLDIER 9)Suugaku Joshi Gakuen though it´s very chees >_< 10)The Bride Mask 11)Time Slip Dr.Jin :D
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band :)
Szasha wrote: Shut Up: Flower Boy Band :)

Heheheh finsished that a week ago :)
1)Mars
2)The bride mask
3)Quen Insoo
4)Big
5)I do, i do (though i think i'm dropping it sometime soon)