We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
I love them all! I think I would go with the kimono and hanfu.

I like the Thai clothing as well.

I'd go with Kimono or Hanbok ~~
Updated, Added MALE section to the thread.. <3
I like the kimono the best (:
I'm in love with the kimono of Zhang Ziyi from Memoirs of a Geisha <3.

For the male section: I prefer the Japanese and Korean clothing. :)
Sleepninja wrote: For the male section: I prefer the Japanese and Korean clothing. :)

Me, too. The Chinese ones look a little off to my Western eyes. It's about a lack of symmetry. :)
I like kimonos best, but the dresses in the c-drama; Startling by each step were definitely pretty.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qHn1-5KFvRQ/TVgpHfTWXLI/AAAAAAAACRY/MqUm86rc3GM/s1600/18.jpg
girls in kimonos = win!
bannie wrote: girls in kimonos = win!

What's just wrong with guys on MDL?
I like Hanboks the best! Someday I'll go to Korea and buy my own one :D
kimono.. i like hanfu also though. i'm not a big fan of hanbok :o i think for me it's that nowadays you can walk around in a kimono or hanfu and not look out of place, but i find the hanbok really look like period clothing and look really out of place now in modern times, more like a costume so it really stands out. maybe it's just me? ^^ plus i usually find their colour combinations really clash
WINDSONG wrote: I like the kimono the best (:
I'm in love with the kimono of Zhang Ziyi from Memoirs of a Geisha <3.

me too ^^

and yeah for men's section definitely kimono ^^
ladyfaile wrote: kimono.. i like hanfu also though. i'm not a big fan of hanbok :o i think for me it's that nowadays you can walk around in a kimono or hanfu and not look out of place, but i find the hanbok really look like period clothing and look really out of place now in modern times, more like a costume so it really stands out. maybe it's just me? ^^ plus i usually find their colour combinations really clash

I also think it's quite a hassle to wear a hanbok in a crowded place - you'd probably bump into people all too often whereas a Kimono or a Hanfu is also fitted for most common situations.
bannie wrote: girls in kimonos = win!

Szasha wrote: What's just wrong with guys on MDL?

Tsss I wonder about that too~
I want to buy kimono, but never found a cheap one.. T__T I have a yukata, tho.. and really had a hard time to choose which yukata to buy..too many beautiful yukatas that I want to have.. >_<