What is this live shooting you speak of? Serious question by the way. Does it have something to do with what happens on King of Dramas ep. 1?
Kpop ultimate audition .... Just... no comment -__- City hunter- really confused me Big -confused me a bit but was cute
Paquito-D9 wrote: What is this live shooting you speak of?

Serious question by the way. Does it have something to do with what happens on King of Dramas ep. 1?

The live shooting system means shooting the drama while it's airing. Meaning, next week's episode are shot one week before. That way screenwriters will change many things by the production demand depending on the ratings.

Live shooting sucks because:
1) The script is never final and the writers has to change in order to satisfy the audience.
2) The producers force writers to add or delete scenes depending on ratings.
3) If the ratings are high, they would extend the drama for two or more episodes and extentions are most of the time failures.
4) Because they would rush the ending and turn it into a crappy sad ending sometimes just to gain intention.
DreamyLife wrote: The live shooting system means shooting the drama while it's airing. Meaning, next week's episode are shot one week before. That way screenwriters will change many things by the production demand depending on the ratings.

Live shooting sucks because:
1) The script is never final and the writers has to change in order to satisfy the audience.
2) The producers force writers to add or delete scenes depending on ratings.
3) If the ratings are high, they would extend the drama for two or more episodes and extentions are most of the time failures.
4) Because they would rush the ending and turn it into a crappy sad ending sometimes just to gain intention.

Yeah it's what they showed on King of Dramas, I didn't know it actually worked like that, sounds like a pretty horrible plan to me.
Paquito-D9 wrote: Yeah it's what they showed on King of Dramas, I didn't know it actually worked like that, sounds like a pretty horrible plan to me.

It is horrible. It deprives the writer of his/her creativity and the plot of its consistency, only favouring the ratings. In the worst scenarios, characters will be killed/saved/paired depending on their success among the audience. If the trend goes on, it could become extreme and crush every originality.
The ending of Dream high, Rooftop prince and Innocent man wasn't satisfying to me.
49 Days - It's a great drama, and still one of my all-time favorites, but the ending was just depressing. And that last minute plot twist was so unnecessary... Hong Gil Dong - Because I never saw it coming. I mean, it's a Hong sisters drama, for crying out loud! I totally expected a happy ending, and yes, I'm still traumatized. Faith - I mean, I liked the drama, but just standing there smiling like an idiot is NOT how I would greet the love of my life after being apart for each other for so long. MY happy ending would involve a lot of kissing. Just sayin'... ;)
Pretty much 70% of the dramas I've seen but ill name the ones I can think of at the moment Koishite akuma Big Style
+ love at first fight
And the ending of dream high 1 for being confusing , and dream high 2 for just being >.<
Paquito-D9 wrote: Yeah it's what they showed on King of Dramas, I didn't know it actually worked like that, sounds like a pretty horrible plan to me.

Yup, like in "The King of Dramas" and yes; it works like that in the real world too.
I just finished watching Oh! My Lady and I was like where's the wedding.......totally disappointed with the ending!!!
Mirichan wrote: The only one I remember I absolutely didn´t like was What´s up...And I had several others too.
But I tried so hard to forget them, that I actually don´t remember anything sure now:)
O.o there was still that Movie Crows 2(I still do remember that I didn´t like the ending)....

I totally agree the end of What's up was so Horrible !!!!!
I thinks that was the worst end of every drama a wotch
Agreed. That drama had one of the WORST endings ever. Also To the beautiful you had a bad ending...actually it was just bad overall... I am still waiting for skip beat 2 0-0 I have more.....I just got to think....
Yes style I hated that ending!!! and Big *spoiler* Whats up with the Umbrella...thats it?? I mean really!?!