Agree, IRIS and IRIS 2.
I agree with you regarding the dramas already mentioned ....

But "...What Happen In Bali..." , this drama has the worst end among all the dramas .....!!!!!!

This drama gripped me from the beginning with its subtlety ....and left me with a tumult of feelings.
I was shocked, confused, angry, depressed, for several days ...even after having finished this movie ... and I have a heavy heart whenever I listen to the OST (very great songs !!!!!!) ...

Yet....I still love this drama, I often viewed .... and this is one of my favorite ... but I hate the end!!
There are open endings, disappointing endings, confusing endings, messed up endings... and then there's the biggest nonsense ending to ever exist on kdramaland: High Kick Through the Roof.
Padam Padam - I was hoping for a miracle ...
warrior baek dong soo. whyyyyy do they start killing everone off towards the end? like common!
I see no one has yet added That Winter The Wind Blows (what's with the title, by the way? It doesn't make any sense to have a "that" adjective and then the present tense)
Not that I was too enthusiastic of the nth melo as a whole, but endings can turn a melo into a lame melo. In this last category, I'd definitely put TWTWB and its cousin predecessor Innocent Man.
I'd rather have an old fashion tragedy with some logic than a silly fan service with no rhyme.
Bad Guy! Oh My! What kind of ending is that? It simply doesn't make sense, it kept me thinking: what's the point of this drama if it ends like that?
Spoiler!! I saw many male leads die at the end of a drama, even if it was tragic, it was fitting but killing Gun Wook in Bad Guy was absolutely stupid and frustrating, why does he have to die while that stupid mother get to live? I believe writers decided to go insane for no reason.
For me, "Bad Guy" wins the title of this category then "Big"
Iris and Iris 2: It's like they have this code of ending any Iris drama in a bad way.
sad love story: ahhhhhhh....etc ,soo soooo sad it's not sad it's tragedy cuz of all that suffering i thout it will be good ending but no after all heart pain i felt the ending heart attack if it was good it's will be ok if the show is sad but sad and sad ..... no that much but i still love it i'm sorry i love u: no this is different i think it's a novel for shikspeer . skip beat : i thought the show no finished yet and there is many episodes but when i take in the truth i stayed wondering and ....don't know what to say BIG : ohh i'm not ganna say anything there is no word to describe just ahhhhh(sigh) last friends: just don't like the ending at all. my boss my hero :not that much
Big~ the ending was very confusing. Rooftop prince~ lacked an explanation of what happened to the past and present main character. I need romance season 2- she moved onto a great guy and suddenly she's back with her ex? Just stupid Bad guy~ why was he roaming the busy streets with a gun shot wound and didn't ask for help? Fashion king~ sigh... Wasted my time watching this drama. An unexplained death is never good. Oh la la couple ~ another drama that the female lead is in a new good relationship and leaves to go back to a ex. That treated her badly! Boys over flowers ~ the last 6 episodes weren't needed. The beach scene was just dumb.
- One of the worst endings ever and which still pi**es me of, ist he ending from „Bad Guy“..seriously..this drama should have been called „Poor Guy“..the drama was really really good, but the ending was so senseless. - “Coffee Prince”-I really like the drama and have rewatched several times, but the last episode always throws me off and leaves a bad aftertaste..the way she went abroad and came back.. -“K-Pop The Ultimate Audition“..I really liked the drama..but you notice that the drama was cut 1 or 2 episodes short and was left unfinished -"New Tale of Gisaeng" - I love this drama! But what is up with the last episodes, specifically with the ghost story O_O
When a Man's in love. Spoiler!! I seriously didn't want Mi Do to end up with Tae San after cheating on him in his own house. She doesn't deserve him and the fact that I knew about it beforehand, didn't help either. End of spoiler.
Shinobi: Heart Under Blade; they could've ended that movie in another way.
Mary Stayed Out all Night-God, I just...seriously only thing worth watching was the bromance. And KJW. Who btw got slapped a lot for unnecessary things. Gokusen 3-I love Gokusen but the third one was just...I don't even...it made no sense.....>>; Pandamen-Eye candy was all it was worth, but I wanted more Jay Chou. God confusing drama and not just the end! Which btw I didn't even understand the end... My Prince-I loved My Prince but the ending felt rushed and random. XD
Senpei wrote: Shinobi: Heart Under Blade; they could've ended that movie in another way.

Totally agree! That's another stupid way of ending a movie!
*****Why do writers have to kill the male lead and make the female lead lose her eyes? Not to mention that all the warriors end up dead! Death show or something?!!*****End of spoiler.