1. When a Man's in Love: I didn't have high hopes for the ending considering how the rest of the drama was wasn't particularly good, but once I saw the ending I couldn't help but be consumed with annoyance. I mean seriously Mi Do cheats on Tae San in his own house with his best friend's younger brother then comes back 2 years later and all of a sudden they're a couple again? If Tae San wanted to be with a selfish woman he should've been with Sun Joo. At least she did everything in her power to help him, despite continually being rejected by him. 2. City Hunter: I still don't understand what happened in the end. Why were they staring at each other? 3. Faith: If I had gone 5 years without seeing my man, the last thing I would do is stand underneath a tree and stare at him. Just saying. 4. Spy Myung Wol: I'm not a fan of open endings. Open endings should only be used when they'd enhance the over all feel of the story. In this case, the ending made the story all the more annoying
i always have a big problem with the ending , most of it is just soo disappointing :( 1- city hunter : i didn't get the ending what happened if u are still alive then go kiss or hug your girl 2- Rooftop prince : what happened to the main character???? 3- faith : another standing still ending , what is that ending just standing the tree was more alive than u guys :/ 4- nice guy :ooh yeah .... i get it its your turn to lost your memories 5- Skipbeat : what , that's it O.o 6- K-POP The Ultimate Audition : where is the rest of the episodes , opsss it was the end 0.0 omg... My blood pressure increased , i have recalled all the bad ending at once >:(
1. Fashion King (It was a nice drama until EP16, but then everything start to go bad... until that end.) 2. Age of Innocence (I was loving the story, but the end was very disappointing.) 3. Miss Ripley (I hate that kind of ends.) 4. Dream High (Even thought it was a great drama, I didn't like the end.) 5. IRIS (Great drama, but I wasn't expecting that end. I didn't like it, but I understand and kind of make sense.) 6. Piece (I loved this drama, but I didn't like the end... because it was so open! I wish they can make a season 2.)
1. You're Beautiful - They wait till the last episode and they she leaves. I didn't wait for her to just leave I wanted romance. 2. Mary Stayed Out All Night - While I feel she choose the right guy I felt the way it ended was weird and too open. 3. City Hunter - It was weird. It felt unfinished. Like there was more that could have/needed to be said or done.
Sealed with a kiss: Serioulsy that's not a way to end the drama! Even the specials didn't make it up for it. I need a sequel!
1. 49 days: When everything ended they had to give the end another end just to make the show longer? It seemed like that to me... O_o''' WHAT WAS THAT??? It was an awesome show, but the end was just... HUH? 2. Faith: What, really? Just staring? 3. Myeong Wol the spy: The last few episodes were already going in circles, then I get this? What was that anyways? 4. Big: Nice drama, but... Huh? Seemed like they wanted me to do the thinking for them... O_o'''
City Hunter & Faith; seriously what's up with Lee Min Ho dramas
Mickey wrote: City Hunter & Faith; seriously what's up with Lee Min Ho dramas

Hahaha I know right?

I think Shark should added to this list; that ending was a freaking mess.

Cruel City too but not as a bad ending but more like unsatisfying.
When I finish a drama and I don't like the ending I take some time to analyse what happened. I try to understand what was the writer thinking, or the director and then I decide whether it was good or not. I think about everything, even how it was filmed. I don't remember much at the moment but there's one that I really enjoyed and the ending was just badly done:Bad Guy. I knew his destiny I just didn't expect it to be so pathetic.
Coffee House. I don't get why they ended it like that...After watching this one I had a really bad feeling...
Cruel City but it didn't ruin the drama.
Hana Kimi Taiwan (wth was that!) Kpop Ultimate Audition (really should have kept this drama at 16 episodes instead of making it 14) City Hunter (compared the rest of the drama the ending was flat to me) Faith (COME ON YOU GUYS DO MORE THEN JUST STARE!!) Noriko Goes To Seoul (Should have given him that hug he wanted so much)
MoonLight wrote: Cruel City but it didn't ruin the drama.

I agree with that.
Basically most of the ending of Korean drama are pretty much unsatisfying to me. I blame this fully on the existence of their live shooting system. Because of this, ratings totally affect the flow of the drama, none of the story lines is fixed. Writers are able to make last minute changes which make everything seem so rushed and left most of the ending unsatisfying.
cantiara wrote: Basically most of the ending of Korean drama are pretty much unsatisfying to me. I blame this fully on the existence of their live shooting system. Because of this, ratings totally affect the flow of the drama, none of the story lines is fixed. Writers are able to make last minute changes which make everything seem so rushed and left most of the ending unsatisfying.

Agreed. They should change the live shooting system as soon as possible.