Sometimes you come across a masterpiece, then your expectations skyrocket and any other drama ends up a disappointment and this state lasts for quite a time. You can't get over the fictional characters, the story, the emotions you felt and the thoughts you had. 
I wonder what you guys do when in that situation...I'm stuck and frustrated.

It happened to me after Mars, then after Love, Now and now after Nirvana in fire. I just can't seem to find any drama I'm really satisfied with, to the point of getting irritated by this temporary pickiness. LOL I guess it's some kind of curse for greatness in a drama.

What about you guys? What dramas had this effect on you?

I felt this with Miss Ripley.
I know maybe its not that great but I had that feeling. 
Another one, after watching Bad Guys, Missing Noir M, I felt that God's Quiz is underwhelming lol

What I did was, I watched the total opposite, super light-hearted-feel-good dramas... then after some time I know I will have to look for something serious.
I TOTALLY KNOW HOW YOU FEEL :( It happened to me when I finished "Autumn's Concerto", "Fated to Love You", "In Time With You", and "The Way We Were". Like I don't think any other drama could top them anymore! And I'll be honest and say that I've been watching some scenes from those dramas from time to time and still cry (sometimes haha!)
@dramarian I agree. Autumn's Concerto is great!