General dramas questions:

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2018, but I didn't get heavily invested until 2019.
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I saw a few on Netflix with interesting plots, and after watching those, wanted to find more that were similar.
3)What was your first drama(s)? Accidentally In Love and Strong Woman Bong Soon!
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Only 61, but adding more every week!
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I enjoy them all for different reasons- I enjoy watching the drama and romance of Chinese and Taiwanese dramas + it's helpful for me as I'm learning Chinese, but Korean dramas tend to be a bit more realistic in my opinion. But Japanese dramas have the most interesting plots!
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Strong Woman Bong Soon, Crash Landing Onto You, Cherry Magic, Five Enough, Marriage Contract... there are so many it's hard to choose.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch?
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? There are a lot, but the first was Well Intended Love. I remember watching that in my first semester of university and telling anyone who would listen about how wild the plot twists were.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Of all the dramas I've finished, I would say the one I regret the most is Revolutionary Love. The ending was so unsatisfying, I wish I could've gotten my time back.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Not sure what's considered old, but the oldest drama I've completed is Fated to Love You!
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Love Alarm. I barely made it through two episodes- I have no idea why so many people recommended it to me.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Young Lady and Gentleman, although some of the plotlines have been dragged out for way too long.
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Cutie Pie for sure!

Specific Dramas questions:

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Strong Woman Bong Soon
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Cherry Magic
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Bromance
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Far Away Love or Cruel Romance
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? So hard to choose because this is my main genre, but probably What's Wrong with Secretary Kim and Strong Woman Bong Soon (I feel like this is my answer for a lot of questions).
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? .... I'm gonna say Strong Woman Bong Soon again....
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Don't watch a lot of these, so I'll say Bride of the Century
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Five Enough and Ugly Alert
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Cruel Romance and Sungkyunkwan Scandal
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Extraordinary You
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Scent of a Woman and Marriage Contract

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Only four lol
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Man in Love!
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Taiwanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance, comedy, and drama
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? My Little Bride
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? She's Dating the Gangster
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Man in Love
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I suppose Parasite lol

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Lee Minho!
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Hwang Bo-ra and Lee Dong Wook
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Lin Yi and Hwang Bo-ra
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? N/A
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?  Gong Yoo
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? N/A
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Lee Dong Wook can make me cry in a heartbeat

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Do Bong Soon from Strong Woman Bong Soon
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Aoki Sota from Kieta Hatsukoi
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Ahn Min Hyuk from Strong Woman Bong Soon
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Ji Cun Xi from Fated to Love You
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Qian Tian Shuang Yi from Cruel Romance
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Amagi Kyoichi from Kono Otoko wa Jinsei Saidai no Ayamachidesu
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ?  Rong Jin Xiu from Cruel Romance

Bonus: 

Character I most want to protect?: Gong Jun Soo from Ugly Alert

Character I relate to the most?: Aoki Sota from Kieta Hatsukoi

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 6 months ago
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I used to read manhwa/mangas so I stumbled here...also I had heard a lot about kdramas.
3)What was your first drama(s)? What's wrong with secretary kim?
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? I don't count.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Chinese and korean.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Descendants of the sun(kdrama), Forever and Ever and Love 020(cdrama)
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? action romance
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? What's wrong with secretary kim?
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? I gather much info about drama that I don't regret watching them.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Healer/Pinochhio are oldest I have watched.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? There are quite a few...
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I watch completed dramas
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Nope

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)?Descendants of the sun
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?I have only watched coffee and vanilla
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? N/A
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Love 020 and Forever and Ever
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Love 020
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? My beautiful bride
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Memory Lost
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Ugly Alert
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)?General's Lady
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Forever Love
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?I don't watch them

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? I don't count.
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Actually I don't watch much asian movies but I liked-'Parasite'
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? I don't watch much movies or rather watch hollywood/Marvel.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? action, mystery, thriller, romance, supernatural
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Circle
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? I don't remember
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? I want to eat your pancreas
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? The Nun

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Maybe Sharukh Khan?
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Actor-Ji chang wook, Actress- Bai Lu
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? I guess Dilraba Dilramut?
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Do I know anyone other than Jackie Chan?
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Idk
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? None
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? none

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Kim Mu yeol from 'My beautiful Bride'
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? There are many...Idk
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kim Mu yeol from 'My beautiful Bride'-he had shown to what lengths could a man go for his love....
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Many FLs from love triangle dramas...
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Idk
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? N/A
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Xiao Xiu from 'Make a wish'

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 

2)Why did you started watching asian dramas?

My sister recommended me
3)What was your first drama(s)?

My Mowgli Boy ( CDrama)
4)How many dramas have you seen so far?

I guess 200+
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? 

I prefer Korean and Chinese 
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?

that's difficult... can't choose just one or two...
7)What are the genres that you like to watch?

Thriller, mystery, horror, fantasy all these with slightly rom-com 
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?

There are so many...
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?

The first drama that I've watched My Mowgli Boy .
10)An old drama that you liked watching it?

I won't watch the whole drama again even if I liked them so I just watch some clips on YouTube.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?

None
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving?

I like all those currently airing drama that I'm watching..
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about?

There are so so many...

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)?

Crash landing on you 
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? 

N/a
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?

N/a
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?

N/a
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?

As I watched mostly rom-com so I just can't choose one..
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)?

Idk
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?

Insect detective 
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?

Octagenerian and the 90s
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)?

I Don't watch historical drama 
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?

Can't choose one..
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?

Idk

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far?

I guess 10
2)What's your favorite movie of all times?

Catman
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?

Korean and Chinese 
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?

Rom-com, detective, sci-fi, fantasy, murder mystery , supernatural, family 
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?

Trapped 
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?

N/a
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?

N/a
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?

N/a

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew?

Lee Min Ho (Korean)

Lin Yi (Chinese)
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?

Actor - Lin yi, Yang Yang , Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo, Steven Zhang, Xing Xaolin, Ren You Lun, Dylan Wang, Richard Wang, Janice Wu,Wang Peng, Lee Min Ho,Park Hyun sik, Song Joon ki,Lee do Hyun, Rowoon,Ahn Bo Hyun,Lee dong Wook,Lee Jong suk ,Hyun bin,kim woo bin,kim soo Hyuk, park seo Joon and more...
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?

N/a
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?

N/a
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding outstanding character? 

Every actor is the best in his or her acting 

6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? 

No-one 

7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? 

No-one 

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? 

Vincenzo - Song Joon ki ( although I haven't watched the drama yet but I saw his acting in clips)

2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far?

Dao Ming si - Metor garden 

3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? 

Not sure 

4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? 

Can't recall

5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?

6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? 

7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? 

1) When did you start watching asian dramas? 2018
2) Why did you start watching asian dramas? I got into kpop back in 2017 and watched many videos and somehow ended up coming across a scene from Strong Woman Do Bong Soon which intrigued me.
3) What was your first drama(s)? Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
4) How many dramas have you seen so far? 222 (counting second seasons and so on).
5) Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I really like how Korean dramas look, the cinematography in them is just so great.
6) What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Someday or One Day is definitely my favorite drama of all time.
7) What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, melodrama, comedy, fantasy.
8) What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? So as not to repeat I'll say Law School.
9) What's the drama that you regret watching the most? The Whirlwind Girl
10) An old drama that you liked watching it? My Love from the Star (it's not that old but I don't watch many old dramas).
11) What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? The Whirlwind Girl, again, yes. The worst part is that someone recommended it to me...
12) A currently airing drama that you're loving? I don't watch airing dramas because I don't like to wait.
13) An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Daily Dose of Sunshine

1) What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Mr. Sunshine, Prison Playbook, Hi Bye Mama!, etc.
2) What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? None
3) What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Someday or One Day, I will never get tired of saying it.
4) What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Haven't watched any.
5) What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Someday or One Day
6) What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
7) What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? 365: Repeat the Year
8) What's your favorite family drama(s)? My Father is Strange
9) What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Mr. Sunshine
10) What's your favorite school drama(s)? Not sure if it counts, but Twenty-Five Twenty-One.
11) What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Go Ahead

Movies:

1) How many movies have you seen so far? Very few, 23.
2) What's your favorite movie of all times? If I had to choose, I guess I would choose A Werewolf Boy.
3) Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean I guess.
4) What genres of movies do you watch? Romance, comedy, etc.
5) What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? I don't know if its weird but Room 7 I guess.
6) What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Midnight Runners
7) What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?  My Annoying Brother, Train to Busan
8) What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I wouldn't say scary, but I guess Forgotten.

Actors/Actresses:

1) Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Lee Jong Suk, I think.
2) Who's your favorite actor/actress? Park Bo Young and Lee Sung Kyung.
3) Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? I'm not sure.
4) Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? None.
5) Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Seo In Guk? Not really sure.
6) Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Lee Kyung Young
7) Who is the actor/actress that moves you? None.

Characters:

1) Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Physically, Do Bong Soon from Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and mentally, I think Han Jung Oh from Live.
2) Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Off the top of my head, I'd say Veronica Park from The Secret Life of My Secretary.
3) Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Lee Jun Ho from Extraordinary Attorney Woo.
4) Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Chen Xiao Xi from A Love So Beautiful is the first one I could think of.
5) Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Many, but one that has stuck with me is Mori Takashi from Mr. Sunshine.
6) Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Every character from Pegasus Market.
7) Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? I can't think of one, maybe Mo Jun Jie from Someday or One Day?

(1)  When did you started watching asian dramas?  2017
(2)  Why did you started watching asian dramas? Watched a Korean movie at recommendation of my sibling
(3)  What was your first drama(s)? Strong Woman Do Bong Soon // Chicago Typewriter (...+ these)
(4)  How many dramas have you seen so far? more than 200
(5)  Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? No preference, just good dramas
(6)  What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Mystic Pop-Up Bar,  (...+all these)
(7)  What are the genres that you like to watch? rom-coms, mystery/thriller, supernatural/fantasy, historical
(8)  What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Strong Woman Do Bong Soon & Mystic Pop-Up Bar
(9)  What's the drama that you regret watching the most?  Because This Is My First Life
(10)  An old drama that you liked watching it?  Jewel in the Palace
(11)  What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?  Kakafukaka
(12)  A currently airing drama that you're loving?  Destined
(13)  An upcoming drama that you're excited about?  Chase the Truth | Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon | Gyeongseong Creature | Yu Yu Hakusho

(1)  What's your favorite korean drama(s)?  Strong Woman Do Bong Soon | Mystic Pop-Up Bar
(2)  What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?   Koi Desu: Yankee-kun to Hakujou Garu | Juhan Shuttai! | Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge | From Me to You | Boku, Unmei no Hito desu | Nobuta wo Produce
(3)  What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?  Love Cuisine | V-Focus  | When I See You AgainFalling Into You 
(4)  What's your favorite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? The Imperial Coroner | Oh My General | Douluo Continent | Take My Brother Away | The Prince of Tennis  | Love and Redemption | I Hear You |  Reset 
(5)  What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?  Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo | Strong Woman Do Bong Soon |  The Heirs | The Master's Sun | Secret Garden 
(6)  What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)?  Love and Redemption | Good Casting | The Blessed Girl | Sword Snow Stride 
(7)  What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?  Sell Your Haunted House | Miss Ma, Nemesis | The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim | Search | Signal | Missing: The Other Side 
(8)  What's your favorite law and office drama (s)?  Gaus Electronics | Ishiko to Haneo: Sonna Koto de Uttaemasu? | Juhan Shuttai! | Diary of a Prosecutor | Miss Hammurabi | Hyena
(9)  What's your favorite historical drama(s)?  Marry Me  | Qing Qing Zi Jin | Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung | Jewel in the Palace | Lovers of the Red Sky | My Sassy Girl | Douluo Continent | The Flower in Prison | Oh My General | The Imperial Coroner 
(10)  What's your favorite school drama(s)?  Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo | Skate Into Love | The Heirs | Take My Brother Away | The Prince of Tennis | F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers 
(11)  What's your favorite melodrama(s)?  Because of Meeting You 

Movies:

(1)  How many movies have you seen so far? over 100
(2)  What's your favorite movie of all times?  Jazzy Misfits, (...+all these)
(3)  Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?  No preference, just good movies
(4)  What are the genres of movies do you watch? anything, but GOREY HORROR
(5)  What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?  Okja 
(6)  What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?  Jazzy Misfits 
(7)  What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?  Isa Pa with Feelings 
(8)  What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?  Blind 

Actors/Actresses:

(1)  Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? no clue, probably Michelle Yeoh
(2)  Who's your favorite actor/actress? Hwang Jung Eum, (...+all these)
(3)  Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Ma Si Chun, Lee Jae Yoon, Lee Hye Ri, & Xiao Zhan
(4)  Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?  Xu Kai, Ren Jia Lun, Xiao ZhanRain Lu
(6)  Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Jang Hyuk (don't hate him, I just really dont like his acting)
(7)  Who is the actor/actress that moves you?  Aom Sushar Manaying | Seo In Guk | Kim Hye Soo | Hyun Bin

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far?
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far?
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far?
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ?
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far?
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ?

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? February 2021
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? After Parasite, a masterpiece, won the Oscar in 2018, I write a note that said "review the Korean movie industry that could direct the stream to make this chef d'oeuvre". And reviewing it, three years later, the time I took to attend the note, I arrived into K-doramas and K-pop. I do not regret at all.
3)What was your first drama(s)? Black
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 325 Korean, 7 Japanese and 1 chapter of a Chinese drama.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Memories of Alhambra
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romantic, Fantasy 
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? My fair lady
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Cinderella Man
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? The vineyard man
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Full House
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I do not watch airing dramas because I detest to wait!
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Any new drama with Shin Se Kyung, Bae Suzy, Im Yoon Ah, Han So Hee, Park Shin Hye, IU, Yoo In Ah, Park So Dam, Kim Go Eun, Park Min Young, Kim So Hyun, Krystal, Bona, Son Na Eun, Yoon So Hee, Lee Yeol Eum, Park Cho Rong, Gong Seung Yeon, Go Ah Ra, Han Seung Yeon, Ryu Hwa Young or Yoon Eun Hye.
14)An old drama that you would like to watch if translated? Yeon Gae Sumon

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Memories of Alhambra
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Shiroi Dakuryu
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? High Kick through the roof
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? K2
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Sell your haunted house
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? High Kick - The revenge of the short legged
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Tree with deep roots
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? School 2015 - Who are you?
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? My fair lady

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? I don't know... many
2)What's your favorite movie of all times?  Derszu Uzala
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Not a particular preference
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Assassination classroom
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?  My Korean teacher
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? My first client
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? The ring

P.S : You can add other genres if you want.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Yoon Eun Hye
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Park So Dam
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Im Yoon Ah
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Ja Hi Won
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Lee Byung Hun 
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Uhm Ki Joon
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Shin Se Kyung

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Choi Tek (Reply 1988)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Song Soo Young (My only love song)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kim Yoon Hee (Love rain)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Jeong Bo Seok (High kick through the roof)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Joo Dan Tae (Penthouse)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Yeom Sang Soo (Live)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Han Ji Eun (Full house)

P.S : In "Actors/Actresses" and "Characters" you can include movies.

general dramas questions:

1) when did you started watching asian dramas? 2017
2) why did you started watching asian dramas? idk? i think i saw a drama on netflix and i was interested
3) what was your first drama(s)? age of youth
4) how many dramas have you seen so far? 184
5) do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? chinese
6) what is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? word of honor and memorist
7) what are the genres that you like to watch? mistery, historical
8) what's the drama that made you obsessed over it? word of honor
9) what's the drama that you regret watching the most? in your heart
10) an old drama that you liked watching it? -
11) what's the drama that left a bad impression within you? alice
12) a currently airing drama that you're loving? stay with me
13) an upcomming drama that you're excited about? love you seven times

specific dramas questions:

1) what's your favorite korean drama(s)? memorist, age of youth
2) what's your favorite japanese drama(s)? our dinning table
3) what's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? my tooth your love
4) what's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? word of honor, be yourself
5) what's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? forever love
6) what's your favorite action, adventure drama(s)? uncanny uncounter
7) what's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? memorist, beyond evil
8) what's your favorite family drama (s)? never twice
9) what's your favorite historical drama(s)? word of honor
10) what's your favorite school drama(s)? kieta hatsukoi
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? be melodramatic