Anything that has Koo Hye Sun from now on and through eternity, Time Slip Dr. Jin, Heartstrings.
I'm always postponing: 1 litre of tears - (because its sad) Mary Stayed Out All Night - (I dont know why l0l) The Bridal Mask - (too many depressed fans. Im scared to find out why) It Started with a Kiss - (Bcoz some pple say its good and some of them hate it. So I cant decide.)
Boys Before Flowers, Heartstrings and Love Rain. Those three came into my mind first, but there's some other left. If it's an idol drama, there's a higher possiblity that I drop the drama than I watch it (and love it).
Bridal Mask, I don't know why but ... I can't!
niurou wrote: Would have said tokusatsu just a few weeks ago, but now I'm hooked on them.

I would have said this but I read your comment. What particular show are you watching? :)
I refuse to watch J-dramas these days. Or should I say I'm stuck in Kdramaland ! Please help me find my way out !!!
lol@Juniko My name is Kim Sam Soon and A Gentleman's Dignity. Old/Classic dramas.
I refuse to watch every drama that Kim Tae Hee is in, because I don't know but I just don't like her.
I Refuse to watch "Boys Over Flowers"... Something tells me, it's just one of those dramas that you really enjoy if it's one of your 'firsts' in the K-drama World... And after watching "Heirs", I absolutely positively Refuse to watch "Boys Over Flowers" Another one that comes to mind is "49 Days"... I have nothing against it... I just didn't click with it watching the first 2 episodes... I don't want "Nine" to fall in the same category coz I read a lot of good stuff about it; but I'm kinda having trouble watching it at the moment; It's like I keep telling myself: "Hang in there, you're gonna love it..." I've gone around the comments, and most seem to mention "1 Litre...", I know that should ring a bell or something in my mind, but it's doing quite the opposite; I think I'm just gonna watch it just to hear a "I told you so" after I finish it... Lol Nice Post by the way... Definitely Interesting...
Boanerges wrote: I don't want "Nine" to fall in the same category coz I read a lot of good stuff about it; but I'm kinda having trouble watching it at the moment; It's like I keep telling myself: "Hang in there, you're gonna love it...

Nine really is great - you'll definitely need to give it more than 4 episodes. I think it was around episode 7 or 8 for me that it really started to stick.
Surprise-Lobotomy wrote: Nine really is great - you'll definitely need to give it more than 4 episodes. I think it was around episode 7 or 8 for me that it really started to stick.

Thanks!
I'll definitely do that...
I'm taking it a step further and say I refuse to watch Kdramas (but I can be convinced otherwise). X_x I've tried to start City Hunter, but its pacing was too slow. I tried to watch Vampire Prosecutor but as someone that is a big enthusiast for detective series, it pales in comparison of what I've seen and falls short. I tried to watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho but the male lead is really annoying and I think its best I stay far away from Melodrama/Romance as possible for Kdrama stuff. I also don't like how Koreans speak, very whiny if that makes sense. Sure Chinese have some of it too but not every sentence lol. That's pretty much it, I watch something if it sounds interesting no matter how I feel.
i REFUSE to watch any dramas that people hyped so much about and when i do watch it by the time it like the 5th or 6th episode i either do two things (well maybe three): 1)force myself to watch the whole thing and give it a low rating; 2)dropped it and never look back and 3)watch it till i get bored and delete it off my dramalist. like heirs it a mixed up between lee min ho other high school drama BBF and the american tv show gossip girls. i LOVE lee min ho dont get me wrong but i think it time for him to have a man upgrade. do a drama that like tough (like city hunter and faith but more tougher). he need to do like a badass undercover cop drama with him fighting and cussing and gun blazing and him taking his shirt off (just my opinion) but hey everyone is different
i may get some hate for this but heirs. maybe ill watch it some day, but right now i just cant, no matter how much everyone is freaking out about it.
also, i totally agree with you. Heirs is way too hyped up, and I prefer Lee Min Ho in roles like City Hunter and especially Faith. Dark, sexy, and smart. Not dumb, immature, and a teenager. ;-;