Hessa Volunteer Staff
@AmastrisDratwka
Oh, I did not know that. I don't actually use it, but my sister told me it is back, that is why I thought that they changed their domain to avoid the copyright takedown.
@hessa what is the new domain?
new update from kissasian " There is problem with KissAsian, we are working to fix this problem and the site will online soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience! "

https://www.facebook.com/kissasianweb/?fref=ts

YAY good news
@SuperDrama101ohyea Thank you! Great news! =)
I also hope they will be back soon and meantime I was using some other site.

Honestly, I am the most sad that in my country DramaFever is not available and I can't even download via torrents (Germany), so I can only rely on streaming sites. :/
@AmastrisDratwka- Ah, I see! I thought you were referring to Kissasian when you mentioned the phishing.
Thank you for all your info. I was going through the same issue too. :)
i thought it was only me.. i stuck with dramacool with limited jdrama :(
I get my JDrama, TDrama, CDrama in KissAsian too. As well as movies. T_T Does anyone know an alternate site same as KA? I tried Boxasian but it's so limited. :(
For Jdrama, maybe gooddrama.to  
Every time I go to the site now, it has a "we will come back soon" message. So hopefully we won't have to wait much longer!
I watch in hdfree.se now. They upload almost everything there like kissasian.
i'm afraid that it's gonna be like what happened to DC/AC (Dramacrazy/Animecrazy) back in 2013, one of the biggest sites and they closed down !!!!
here's what happened to the kiss sites! kissanime is back under the new domain .ru., but some videos are broken & they are running slowly because of the hack. I'm guessing kissasian will be back online once they have sorted things out.