Ha Yeon-Soo (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ha_Yeon-soo) offered lead female role in drama series “Rich Man, Poor Woman" (remake of 2012 Fuji TV drama series).
-AsianWiki ( http://asianwiki.com/Rich_Man,_Poor_Woman_(Korean_Drama) )

What's your thoughts about this?

I am very excited about this.I hope they stick to the original script, but show a more realistic IT company.

I guess it will be like the remake of The liar and his lover. Same story more or less, but with a different atmosphere... maybe more on money too? I don't know. I'm quite excited about it actually- just hoping it won't turn out bad since it could easily do it 

Urghhh... no!!!!  really hate it when they make remakes... it just turns so ugly when done a remake...not only if korean does remake, but also chinese, japanese, thai and americn...  only a few remakes did good, mainly the korean version of The Good Wife, the korean version of Liar Game, and the american version of Good Doctor. All else for me feels so disappointing as compared to the original...

The only way i can be hyped about this, is if they cast great actors/actresses, like how they did for The Good Wife when they pulled in my Jeon Doyeon.. then Yoo Jitae and Yoon Kyesang... 

but seeing who they are trying to cast as female lead, i dont think they are as serious to make this as good as the original. HYS is okay for some dramas but i think she is sooo not a fit for this drama, not nearly as charismaticand talented as ishihara... i hope they try to cast someone with much more more talent, maybe like moon geunyoung or yoon eunhye, or kim goeun, or park boyoung....

And male actor at Shun Oguri level.... like Kang Dongwon. The complexities of that character needs a very able and good actor.

hahaha

i can bet u there will be 100x more crying, 1000x more fighting, 10000x more arguing

Already smells like a mess. It'd be a nice surprise if it turns out decent at the least tho. 

I hope they dont drag it out. And they better not ruin the heroine's char and make her a complete candy. Also the bromance better get screentime. I think Oguri's char is also tricky. Like it was almost a pain to watch him be a jerk

Graey:

Already smells like a mess. It'd be a nice surprise if it turns out decent at the least tho. 

I hope they dont drag it out. And they better not ruin the heroine's char and make her a complete candy. Also the bromance better get screentime. I think Oguri's char is also tricky. Like it was almost a pain to watch him be a jerk

I was satisfied on 11 episode + SP of Rich Man, Poor Woman. My only problem here is are they gonna prolonged the Story, by adding twists and etc since it will be 16 Episodes..

I'm excited. Rich Man Poor Woman is one of my favorites, so i'm hoping they adapt this well.

Hoping they will adapt this well and don't make it a too cheesy drama.