decided to drop angry after watching two more eps and could bear it anymore

dropped its okay thats love straight after 2-3 eps sigh the leads totally annoying

I just dropped Meteor garden.... episode 23....

Dropped Goblin and Hi Flower 2

Mars:

Dropped Goblin and Hi Flower 2

I remember dropping Goblin on the episode 4 and never restarting it.

Lost in 1949,  33 episodes in.

Goblin

Cast is fantastic, photography is beautiful, characters are intriguing... a pity the plot is nonsensical at best, the humour's not funny and those needlessly artsy shots are more tedious than watching grass grow.

lovely horribly

apiwowarczyk4977_14:

Here to Heart

Dropped it too with one of my friends.

Carolina:

devilish joy.

Nonsense.

Oh no i was hoping it will be good 

Why did you drop it? im asking because i dont watch a drama until its over with a happy ending . 

Black Knight

Although I love Kim Rae Won, the first episode drags. And y'all know the saying, "first impression lasts."

I've recently dropped Six flying dragons. The drama has total 50 episodes. I drip the drama at 27th episode. It became a bit boring. By reading the reviews I thought it'd be fun to watch it.. but it was otherwise ????????

Lustdrama:

Oh no i was hoping it will be good 

Why did you drop it? im asking because i dont watch a drama until its over with a happy ending . 

I was hoping too, because the leads have some nice visuals and they filmed it with some fancy colors. The drama title sucks, like couldn't they find a better name.

First of all a weak female lead and I don't really enjoy when they portray women weak and easy to get use of.  Second and that was decisive for dropping the drama, how he treated her, even if he didn't remember her, like she was some kind of trash and because he was rich, he has the right to speak to her like that. No go.

Manny_95:

I've recently dropped Six flying dragons. The drama has total 50 episodes. I drip the drama at 27th episode. It became a bit boring. By reading the reviews I thought it'd be fun to watch it.. but it was otherwise ????????

What I do now with too long CDramas is skipping the boring parts. There are viewers who even jump episodes to get to the final sooner.

See we wasted already so many hours for watching those 27 episodes, so just complete with watching the ending or last episode, to not let those 27 hours gone in vain.