Ashes of Love 

I tried. I really tried - 3 times and couldn't continue lol

Novoland - The Castle in the Sky 2 

I liked the view first episodes, the FL was really funny and the story started pretty good. And then suddenly she became more and more like nitwit. Don't know what the director was thinking. Nop not my kinda series

MsBookworm:

Ashes of Love 

I tried. I really tried - 3 times and couldn't continue lol

Would drop it too if I knew how the story will unfold. Even if I completed it, I still kinda regretted that I've watched it or wasted my time for watching it.

forever_:

1. The age diff between the leads is over 10 years and it is really obvious between them. Personally, I don't think they have good chemistry too. 

2. The way the plot developed did not pull me towards and i found myself ff through the entire episode.

I'm still watching but I don't ship the leads till now. One thing I dislike is like how she looks at him with those puppy eyes, don't enjoy female characters that are clingy or running after the male leads. The story gets unnecessarily too tragic. 

I like the actor who plays the obsessed director, Ji Il Joo.

The World of the Married.

Kind of disgusting.

Stefanie :

Novoland - The Castle in the Sky 2

Somebody on twitter is highly recommending me this drama, I may or may not give it a try...

Is it boring?

Carolina:

Somebody on twitter is highly recommending me this drama, I may or may not give it a try...

Is it boring?

It started out great and funny but after a while the female lead becomes a nitwit. It's just not for me.  Maybe you like it a lot....it's preference. Just start watching with open mind :)

Ten years later (chinese drama)
the plot is just too bad & the main couple has no chemistry at all

Stefanie :

It started out great and funny but after a while the female lead becomes a nitwit. It's just not for me.  Maybe you like it a lot....it's preference. Just start watching with open mind :)

Actually I enjoy strong female protagonists, like Zhao Lusi characters in Oh My Emperor,  Love of Thousand Years, Love Better Than Immportality etc.

https://mydramalist.com/people/18211-lusi-zhao

Cruel City

Another drama that starts off strong but becomes messy, had to let it go unfortunately 

OTB:

Hi bye mama! I might go back though, I'll see.

You should though. It's one of the best drama that is airing right now. The Sismance, The Family, The feels are out of this world

Smile has left you eyes. First of all not a big fan of Seo in Guk, especially when he's acting all cocky. Also, didn't like the fact that they are using the Second female lead for their advantage and the old cliche way of Female lead loving a jerk and turning him into good person/understanding him kind of plot.

Whenever I See that kind of plot, reminds me of those idiotic people who stays in abused relationship or those people who goes behind messed up f*ckboys whom they know are messed up, but thinks that they could change them and all those bullsh*t.