Nadia77:

I've seen lots of characters like his used in other dramas, even down to his mannerisms, and again with a contract marriage. I was really looking forward to this drama too, sigh.  Maybe I'll check it again after a few episodes come out + will read what others are saying about it. 

Aaaah I get you! Idk if you've watched the second episode, but there's no contract marriage so far

Alexandra :

I dropped Between,it's a taiwanese drama

I'm still watching. 

Dropped Single Ladies Senior though.

Had to drop Oh My General with its 60 episodes, not because I didn't like it much, but because I seriously have no time for it now with all the new dramas airing.

60 episodes I think they have overdone with. 25 episodes would be more than enough.

I don't consciously drop dramas, I end up for getting about them or getting bored. There's a lot of things I haven't finished due to not being bothered yet there could be hope of actually finishing  (a few of) them. The last drama I decided to actually drop was Boys over Flowers, no one can convince me that it's worth my time.

healer for the third time

idk why I cant get into it

not the last but definitely the most cringe-worthy for me that I dropped it even after I tried my very best to pick up where I left off. 

Five Children

I did not like the whole ex-husband and new wife dynamic. No matter how much I love Sung Hoon (which is the whole reason why I watched it in the first place), I had to drop it. 

Schemes of a Beauty 

anushka:

healer for the third time

idk why I cant get into it

same here, dropped it twice at the 2nd of 3rd ep (just checked and forgot to add it), same thing happened with Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and The K2.

brownieoholic:

Aaaah I get you! Idk if you've watched the second episode, but there's no contract marriage so far

nope just the 1st, aahhh it was implied in the previews.

yasmin77:

rich man

Even if I was watching for Suho, I couldn't bear the cringy story anymore.

Exactly what i thought as well...and the acting was awful :/

Nadia77:

same here, dropped it twice at the 2nd of 3rd ep (just checked and forgot to add it), same thing happened with Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and The K2.

Regarding Healer: Its my favorite drama but I admit that the first three episodes are not the easiest to get through. The relationships between the characters are unclear, the main trio doesnt interact much and there are too many flashbacks - that dont make much sense at this point. 

Its a drama that is REALLY worth finishing. Id reccomend to wait with dropping it at least until around episodes 6/7. By that time the story starts to make much more sense and youll be so in love with the characters you wont be able to let them go :). Good luck!