My pretty noona 

Mistresses 

I have like 9 dramas in various stages of completion that I just can't find energy to watch more, and some of them are pretty highly rated. I've been watching "Live", but it seems like a chore to watch the last 5 episodes. "Tempted" has stopped tempting me half way through. "Pretty Noona" annoys me by the 3rd episode and I don't know why. "The Flame's Daughter", I can't get farther than episode 7. "Untouchable Lovers" is bigly annoying half way through.  "Oh, My General", I can't with how loud the background music is. It's like watching the thing in a stadium. After only 5 episodes, I'm watching it with the sound off. I've watched one episode each of "Old Boy", "Side by Side with You", "Lion Pride", "Color of Night", and 28 episodes of "Here to Heart" which is terrible, but I can't stop watching it because it's like watching a multi-car pile up on the freeway. I started "Lawless Lawyer" but I there probably won't be a 2nd episode of that for me--it's too flashy, thin on substance, and the male lead is distractingly thin (A pity, after "Scarlet Heart Ryeo".)

After "My Ahjussi", I think I'm heading for a drama drought.

I just dropped A Poem a Day on episode 12. It was cute and refreshing at first but the main couple is boring and the side characters are not strong enough to make me finish it. 

Vanessa Pie:

Ooh so would you say it's worth continuing? And also I haven't seen 'Let's fight ghost' yet is that any good?

If you love Radio, sure, RR is worth continuing. That was the only reason I  continued.  It was the most  'real-life' K-drama show I have watched. But I am new to the genre.  I guess, watch it  only if you don't have anything better to watch.  I never much liked the male lead, but the female lead was great.

I haven't seen the Ghost movie you mention.

melomane:

If you love Radio, sure, RR is worth continuing. That was the only reason I  continued.  It was the most  'real-life' K-drama show I have watched. But I am new to the genre.  I guess, watch it  only if you don't have anything better to watch.  I never much liked the male lead, but the female lead was great.

I haven't seen the Ghost movie you mention.

Ah ok! Thank you :)

5fangirl:

Behide of your smile: I find it boring and I HATE weak female lead....

Same.. somehow managed to drag it till ep 10  but, no she was still stupid.  Zero character growth for her!

intimewithyou:

Yes, I agree with you. It was so boring, I only kept watching it keep it off my dropped list. I hate dropping dramas, especially when theres already 100 on there or so. lol. The rating was so high, I agree, but I don't know why... It was so weird lol.

Recently, I was even thinking of watching the last remaining episodes that I still haven't watched because of Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk. But I think it's better to just read the summary even if I want to watch them.

I may also add that the recent drama that I dropped is Something In The Rain. The first half is okay but the latter part of the series is no longer interesting. I thought that it's good because of the high ratings from several websites but I should not have expected a lot.

Single Ladies Senior.

In a span of 4 days I dropped 5 dramas - Lawless Lawyer, About time, The ex-man, What's wrong with secretary Kim and On the way to the airport. 

Nadia77:

In a span of 4 days I dropped 5 dramas - Lawless Lawyer, About time, The ex-man, What's wrong with secretary Kim and On the way to the airport. 

WHAT WHY SECRETARY KIM :'O

I dropped That Man Oh Soo too. So boring and the only interesting part - the magic - was poorly scripted. 

brownieoholic:

WHAT WHY SECRETARY KIM :'O

I've seen lots of characters like his used in other dramas, even down to his mannerisms, and again with a contract marriage. I was really looking forward to this drama too, sigh.  Maybe I'll check it again after a few episodes come out + will read what others are saying about it. 

hwayugi

while you were sleeping

I dropped Between,it's a taiwanese drama