RouteVenus:

Regarding Healer: Its my favorite drama but I admit that the first three episodes are not the easiest to get through. The relationships between the characters are unclear, the main trio doesnt interact much and there are too many flashbacks - that dont make much sense at this point. 

Its a drama that is REALLY worth finishing. Id reccomend to wait with dropping it at least until around episodes 6/7. By that time the story starts to make much more sense and youll be so in love with the characters you wont be able to let them go :). Good luck!

I'll try to make it to those episodes then as I've seen loads of mv's of it and loved the scenes. It's like The K2, I shipped the ML with the SFvillianL so much, plus Yoona's character pissed me off from the start. 

Are You Human Too?

That annoying female lead destroyed this drama for me and I was so looking forward to be watching it.

Seriously disappointed.

About Time, everything about it was too boring, guess I had too high expectations.

Pretty Noona. I tried to hold on as long as possible but I just can't. I expected so much from it but it ended up very disappointing.

I have been dropping dramas left and right. Miss Hammurabi at ep 1 it just bored me. Eyecandy leads are not enough (please let me know if I just continue to ep2), Handsome guy and something cos the all the characters were just too pathetic. Lawless lawyer cos i just want something lighter to watch. Im about to drop are you human cos the female lead is annoying but nooooo i wanna watch seo kang joon!!! please give me the strength! 

Just Peachy:

I have been dropping dramas left and right. Miss Hammurabi at ep 1 it just bored me. Eyecandy leads are not enough (please let me know if I just continue to ep2), Handsome guy and something cos the all the characters were just too pathetic. Lawless lawyer cos i just want something lighter to watch. Im about to drop are you human cos the female lead is annoying but nooooo i wanna watch seo kang joon!!! please give me the strength! 

Even Seo Kang Joon couldn't keep me watching this sci-fi drama, because I don't ship the leads and those kissing scenes between them make me cringe. 

About Time - Dropped it after episode 1 due to the singing. 

Rich Man Poor Woman- Dropped it after episode 10 due to the lack of progression in plot, lack in the romance/chemistry department, repetitive and boring OST, Suho's acting as well as character, the whinging female lead, too much screen time for female second lead (you'd think she was the first), pointless side storylines.

Miss Hammurabi and Between - I'm thinking of dropping them because I'm finding them a bit too boring and I haven't looked at them in weeks. 

Refresh Man - there was actual blackface in it played like it was some cute thing, so no.

Healer: no matter how hard I try to pick it back up I just cant get into it 

Fighter of the Destiny. The 2 main leads just were horrible.  I really loved LuoLuo, Tang Tang and Xuan Yuan Po. They were so funny and really made the series. I had to drop it because it was getting worse.

Radio romance (ep.5) -- soooo boring and thé main actress is not credible

jaaraf:

Mistresses - too much angst for me

Same.

NappeunYeoja13:

Jealousy Incarnate

I got really far too. Maybe 3 episodes left. But she was dumb and I hated the guy she chose. I couldn't even stomach their kiss scenes

Ugh I'm watching this right now and after several episodes I'm kinda getting into it. But your comment makes me not want to even continue because if she chose the shitty ML over the practically perfect SML then why even bother. I swear I've never disliked a ML character like I do this one and even though he is battling cancer I can't even sympathize with him.

Healer... the people who recommended this and do nothing but sing praises about it- DO NOT TRUST THEM!! Seriously, if you're only into a drama for cheesy romance and pretty people then this is for you. I'm ONLY watching it for a challenge otherwise it would have been dropped like hot garbage (which it is) after the 1st epi. Repeated flashbacks and the same OSTs playing again and again- this one is just annoying -_-