HAFowler:

Please don't hit me. Boys Over Flowers. It was just too over the top for me. And LMH's hair. I know that's what the character is supposed to look like, but WOW.

Me too!! I loved Hana Yori Dango, the J-drama version. But I just can't finish Boys Over Flowers. I just can't get into it. I felt like I was the only one lol.

The Snow Queen:

Cheese  In The Trap. I stopped watching at Episode 13 but I already got bored around Episodes 6-10. I expected a lot because I saw that it has a good rating from several websites, but I just can't seem to like the story.

Yes, I agree with you. It was so boring, I only kept watching it keep it off my dropped list. I hate dropping dramas, especially when theres already 100 on there or so. lol. The rating was so high, I agree, but I don't know why... It was so weird lol.

Last drama I dropped was probably introverted boss. Yes... I know. But I was just getting to the ending when I went on vacation, and so, it got dropped. I forget which episode I was on, and I wasn't really a fan of it anyways. It seemed to be all over the place. Planning on rewatching it somewhere in the future....... I hope.

Linus:

Is it like Itazura na Kiss type of a romance where the girl is clinging to him the guy is reserved and uninterested? In this case, I might forego About Time, too. Not my cup of tea. 

I may be biased towards LSK (lead actress of About Time) but the guy here isn't like Irie at all! (gosh I hated that guy) I do agree he is kind of stuck up but he's definitely more lively and has more personality than your regular stoic male lead and he's visibly affected by the girl. PLUS, the FL isn't chasing the ML out of attraction or interest but because he's kind of key to saving her life. I also think most of the 'chasing' plotline is limited to second episode and ML has opened up quite quickly and easily because he's attracted to her (I'd say more than the girl)

Kinda sad when you see a drama you want to watch being mentioned a couple times on this post lol

Behide of your smile: I find it boring and I HATE weak female lead....

That Man Oh Soo.. It's very hard to complete it 

@ brownieholic Thanks for the clarification. I think that I might actually like the plotline that you described. I really disliked Irie in Itazura Na Kiss plus I often felt like slapping Kotoko :D I got interested in About Time because I honestly loved the male lead in On the Way to the Airport and I know and respect LSK's acting, too. 

@ intimewith you: I dropped Introverted Boss towards the end, too. It really became sooo meh past episode 13. 

strong woman do bong soon,,, and i'm almost dropping itazura na kiss s2

Last dropped: Tempted/The Great Seducer (reason - female lead)

Deleted: About Time (reason - female lead and the disneyness)

i think it was something like "whispers" it was pretty and i would continue if i weren't too lazy and had other stuff to watch and things to do

Descendants of the Sun. 

I tried. I really did. Couldn't  engage in the story at all.

Vanessa Pie:

Radio romance, I couldn't watch it after 2 episodes it was boring :( I was disappointed because it has Kim So Hyun in it and she's great 

I almost dropped this one. Agree, was bored early on. After a break, I went back. It was more engaging mid-way though. 

Ended up enjoying it. Discovered great indie music. But didn't  love it. 

I DID love that it felt like a "love-letter" to the concept of Radio, though. Sweet idea.

Linus:

@ brownieholic Thanks for the clarification. I think that I might actually like the plotline that you described. I really disliked Irie in Itazura Na Kiss plus I often felt like slapping Kotoko :D I got interested in About Time because I honestly loved the male lead in On the Way to the Airport and I know and respect LSK's acting, too. 

@ intimewith you: I dropped Introverted Boss towards the end, too. It really became sooo meh past episode 13. 

<3 

melomane:

I almost dropped this one. Agree, was bored early on. After a break, I went back. It was more engaging mid-way though. 

Ended up enjoying it. Discovered great indie music. But didn't  love it. 

I DID love that it felt like a "love-letter" to the concept of Radio, though. Sweet idea.

Ooh so would you say it's worth continuing? And also I haven't seen 'Let's fight ghost' yet is that any good?